Grinding Levels

electroNICK

With appropriate gear, the Mugen Field is by far the best place to grind out levels. I was able to go from level 1 to 1000 in 100 floors with a 10,000 Mugen Points bet.

My multiplier was over 2000% by the time I finished as well.

thanks for the fast reply. do you mean leveled up gear, or actually certain gear that is better?

thanks for the fast reply. do you mean leveled up gear, or actually certain gear that is better?

Leveled gear. Try to upgrade the weapon grade as well since a rank S weapon/armor can go to level 999.

For example, my grade S level 999 Great One's Belt gives me 1.7 million HP and SP and 1.4 million Int and Tec.

Edited by FluffyCushions

Leveled gear. Try to upgrade the weapon grade as well since a rank S weapon/armor can go to level 999.

For example, my grade S level 999 Great One's Belt gives me 1.7 million HP and SP and 1.4 million Int and Tec.

Okay thanks so much for the information. This game can be overwhelming sometimes... Atleast nisa isn't false advertising lol

What bout early game is there a easy way to lvl up early game or no just playthorugh the game and you'll be at a good lvl to beat the game....also what bout grinding for money just to buy armor for my character the I created.....(buying armor cost way 2 mcuh -__- 15,000g sigh the whole time my character is still nude dont have enough money yet)

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/CrimsonSamurai68.png

What bout early game is there a easy way to lvl up early game or no just playthorugh the game and you'll be at a good lvl to beat the game....also what bout grinding for money just to buy armor for my character the I created.....(buying armor cost way 2 mcuh -__- 15,000g sigh the whole time my character is still nude dont have enough money yet)

Don't bother with costumes in your first playthrough. You will be picking up plenty of them in the later chapters anyways. Use the G instead to upgrade your weapons/armor since that will drastically improve your stats.

Use the mugen field if you need to level up. Don't worry about not being able to clear it in your first playthrough.

Use frenzy mode to get a LOT more G in a battle. You need to use Chou-Chou and Frenzy Moe Kill (Blue/middle bar) the big or small crystals on the map to activate it. Be careful though if your characters are too weak, they will get destroyed by the enraged enemies! You have to launch enemies into one of the 4 balls that show up in the air using a skill that "can float" to get the bonus G!

During your NG+'s you will have FAR more options to get huge amounts of exp, G, and mugen points; so just try to get through your first playthrough.

Edited by FluffyCushions

Don't bother with costumes in your first playthrough. You will be picking up plenty of them in the later chapters anyways. Use the G instead to upgrade your weapons/armor since that will drastically improve your stats.

Use the mugen field if you need to level up. Don't worry about not being able to clear it in your first playthrough.

Use frenzy mode to get a LOT more G in a battle. You need to use Chou-Chou and Frenzy Moe Kill (Blue/middle bar) the big or small crystals on the map to activate it. Be careful though if your characters are too weak, they will get destroyed by the enraged enemies! You have to launch enemies into one of the 4 balls that show up in the air using a skill that "can float" to get the bonus G!

During your NG+'s you will have FAR more options to get huge amounts of exp, G, and mugen points; so just try to get through your first playthrough.

So don't worry about costumes for now ok question can explan to me Chou-Chou abillty better please and a real good way to use it I'm sorry if it bother you or whoever that reads this. Why is it so hard to understand Chou-Chou Moe Kill ability lol I tried going to that jp wiki but i couldnt find what i was looking for sigh.

So don't worry about costumes for now ok question can explan to me Chou-Chou abillty better please and a real good way to use it I'm sorry if it bother you or whoever that reads this. Why is it so hard to understand Chou-Chou Moe Kill ability lol I tried going to that jp wiki but i couldnt find what i was looking for sigh.

At start of battle, check the large crystal affinity. If its ego, switch chou chou to ego, if its sadist to sadist.. You get the idea. After that consult to this chart

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tc9RuSP7A3kQ9OuS7vIQrUmh_iAAoJ1JytvYcEBaXx0/edit

If you want tons of G then you want to frenzy the crystal and launch enemies up in the air. Make sure to hit blue balls for awesome G!

Need shamps? Then moe killed them. You will receive 5 times the amount!

Need materials to purchase a weapon? Item moe kill them for tons of items

At start of battle, check the large crystal affinity. If its ego, switch chou chou to ego, if its sadist to sadist.. You get the idea. After that consult to this chart

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tc9RuSP7A3kQ9OuS7vIQrUmh_iAAoJ1JytvYcEBaXx0/edit

If you want tons of G then you want to frenzy the crystal and launch enemies up in the air. Make sure to hit blue balls for awesome G!

Need shamps? Then moe killed them. You will receive 5 times the amount!

Need materials to purchase a weapon? Item moe kill them for tons of items

.....the chart doesn't help me much with the continrnt moe kill and trying to moe kill or turn the large crystal into item is kinda hard for some reason the chart just give me what good to use but doesn't explain alot like yesterday i try going into the mugen field and i tried Moe Killing the large crystal and i ended up nearly frenzy all the enemys on the field eventhough I was using the same chart and transform into the right emotion any more help?

.....the chart doesn't help me much with the continrnt moe kill and trying to moe kill or turn the large crystal into item is kinda hard for some reason the chart just give me what good to use but doesn't explain alot like yesterday i try going into the mugen field and i tried Moe Killing the large crystal and i ended up nearly frenzy all the enemys on the field eventhough I was using the same chart and transform into the right emotion any more help?

If your Charm level is too low you will end up raising the frenzy meter instead.

I suggest using that to your advantage to activate Frenzy mode in order to get huge G results.

Charm level is based off Shampuru power. Generally, the more Shampuru you have, the higher your Charm level will be.

In your first playthrough you won't be able to get the powerful Shampuru so don't worry too much about it. You will have to grind for days to raise your charm meter to 20%+ during your first play-through or you can just start a NG+ and get a lot of shampuru's by getting all continents to 300% again which will help raise your charm level very quickly.

EDIT: I highly suggest just beating the game before stressing over this kind of stuff. The only thing you may need is G in your first playthrough and it is easy to get that with frenzy mode.

Edited by FluffyCushions

Charm level is based off Shampuru power. Generally, the more Shampuru you have, the higher your Charm level will be.

In your first playthrough you won't be able to get the powerful Shampuru so don't worry too much about it. You will have to grind for days to raise your charm meter to 20%+ during your first play-through or you can just start a NG+ and get a lot of shampuru's by getting all continents to 300% again which will help raise your charm level very quickly.

EDIT: I highly suggest just beating the game before stressing over this kind of stuff. The only thing you may need is G in your first playthrough and it is easy to get that with frenzy mode.

So you are aying that shampuru give your charm more power and the more Shampuru you have the greater the charm level is that what you are saying? so it better to beat the game 1st to play NGplus to get these stronger shampurus so there no point to grind for shampuru and just start aiming for frenzy mode to get more G's ok ok that seem easy enought....(i hope a trophy guide come out soon)

So you are aying that shampuru give your charm more power and the more Shampuru you have the greater the charm level is that what you are saying? so it better to beat the game 1st to play NGplus to get these stronger shampurus so there no point to grind for shampuru and just start aiming for frenzy mode to get more G's ok ok that seem easy enought....(i hope a trophy guide come out soon)

Only fighter, support, and distance shamps will raise your charm. If everyone's charm is at 20% then peoning continents is easy. Best place to farm shamps is Tree world 3 and Metal world 3. The SPM is higher on Tree world 3 but Metal world 3 only has tier 6 shamps.

Edit: but don't neglect other shamps. They will help with g castle and The loooooooong grind towards 1000000000 km peon ball :-(

Edited by Bluerazz1989

I got a question 1. I know that everybody in this game has a special attack they can do well can someone proved what levels they get these special attacks? and if it not getting them by level then is there a somewhat of a sidequest? just asking

Depends on the character. They will always get their special skills by leveling. The earliest I've seen was 45-50. The latest was probably in the 60-70 range.