How to get 1 billion and higher EXP

xDARKLIQUID

f273b55fa4f8ee791e545126cdeef2bb.png

75daf45d281e3b7085a032b9a0bf10f4.png

f4892fdea1d81bfedfefbd3709d96119.png

And Finally 2.7billion

4f916a522f41f55f244f8e8ab65ff905.png

to show just how hard the fights were heres a video of the last 20 or so floors (last boss had over 2billion hp)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA6Obv7VeSw]Mugen Souls 1 Billion EXP PER FIGHT (Best Grinding Spot) - YouTube[/ame]

How To Do

Mugen Field 1million Bet

(tips for you guys is dont use chou chou cus then the peon ball will never overload it will just get stuck at 99)

Great job, im nearly there too (now doing ~ 500k bets)

Some tips to go through the Floors without big trouble:

- use Shampoo/Soap before starting, best one is Overwhelming you

can buy from random floors for 10Mio (also needs ingredients) each type!

just choosing DEF 50% is also good.

- you can change the Main-Party with Sub-Party after every Floor at

the Battle-Results screen, but never switch with reserve Members.

- Moe-Kill them all at once is always good and gives a lots of

percentages to the Bonus for finishing floors

- Moe-Killing enemys with Small Crystals will decrease your Peon-Ball

up to 2,5% , make sure you leave one enemy on the Field.

- Use Dve. Bells if it turns out bad for you, like an overwheliming Boss!

- use the normal Route or Though, but never Eventful.

- never,NEVER, (seriously) NEVER wake up Mid-Bosses, you regret it! :eek:

- make sure you can handle Airhsips, Floor 40 and 99 are 100% Airship encounters!

- Chous-Chous Reflection-Ball is your best friend to quickly rush through

floors and steal items you need, but it will increase your Peon-Ball percentage!

- put off the bad "multiplier" on safe Floors you gained from random Floors!

- steal the Equipment from Doppelgangers with Alys Special-Skill.

its awesome stuff you gain from them, like Overwhelming Shirt,

Nudie Apron,Championship-Medal,Medal of the Sungoddess etc.

- back out if you think your about to screw up,

there is no point in loosing all the G up and Mugen Field progress!

esp. if you want that one item from certain enemys above you! ;)

Great job, im nearly there too (now doing ~ 500k bets)

Some tips to go through the Floors without big trouble:

- use Shampoo/Soap before starting, best one is Overwhelming you

can buy from random floors for 10Mio (also needs ingredients) each type!

just choosing DEF 50% is also good.

- you can change the Main-Party with Sub-Party after every Floor at

the Battle-Results screen, but never switch with reserve Members.

- Moe-Kill them all at once is always good and gives a lots of

percentages to the Bonus for finishing floors

- Moe-Killing enemys with Small Crystals will decrease your Peon-Ball

up to 2,5% , make sure you leave one enemy on the Field.

- Use Dve. Bells if it turns out bad for you, like an overwheliming Boss!

- use the normal Route or Though, but never Eventful.

- never,NEVER, (seriously) NEVER wake up Mid-Bosses, you regret it! :eek:

- make sure you can handle Airhsips, Floor 40 and 99 are 100% Airship encounters!

- Chous-Chous Reflection-Ball is your best friend to quickly rush through

floors and steal items you need, but it will increase your Peon-Ball percentage!

- put off the bad "multiplier" on safe Floors you gained from random Floors!

- steal the Equipment from Doppelgangers with Alys Special-Skill.

its awesome stuff you gain from them, like Overwhelming Shirt,

Nudie Apron,Championship-Medal,Medal of the Sungoddess etc.

- back out if you think your about to screw up,

there is no point in loosing all the G up and Mugen Field progress!

esp. if you want that one item from certain enemys above you! ;)

Hahaha i pretty much knew everything you just suggested xD (apart from being able to switch on the battle results screen)

but this run i was aiming for a high multiplier or anything like that i was just seeing if i could handle the ship battles there and i didnt get a single one untill around floor 30 so at that point i just decided to carry on going since i was getting some nice shampuru

also i choose to peon the doplegangers since the boost to charm levels you get is amazing (start of post game to end post game my ego charm went from 29 to 37) its a shame that you have to keep running through the story to get to them though otherwise it would be an amazing place for the highest tier shampuru farming

Also do you know what peon gives the innate skill of being able to steal rare items? i heard you can get sun goddess medals from the sungoddess fight by stealing it as a rare item and i would like to test it out

Also do you know what peon gives the innate skill of being able to steal rare items? i heard you can get sun goddess medals from the sungoddess fight by stealing it as a rare item and i would like to test it out

must be one of the Gunner-Class, just hire them all and rush to F100!

i didnt pay much attentio to that, i just fuse them once im through floors. :D

must be one of the Gunner-Class, just hire them all and rush to F100!

i didnt pay much attentio to that, i just fuse them once im through floors. :D

do you have the innate skill? if so i can do a quick search of the jp wiki to try and find it but i dont know the name xD

• 2 weeks later...
You'll need to do a lot of fusion for the effects to be noticeable. The doppels can drop the best armor and the 2nd best weapons in the game . One of them [spoiler=2]Belleria

can even drop the best staff

What is the best way to do fusion? I try to keep my whole sub-party with peons so that I have them constantly leveling up, but I haven't really done any fusion for stats, just to make Elka my thief with Golden hunter and reflection ball, etc.

Here's what someone on GameFAQs posted on the topic. Most of the discussion on the game will also be taking place over there until the trophy guide is made.

Benefits of Fusion

1. Skill inheritance.

The first peon will obtain skills known by the second peon. The only skills transferred are those that naturally belong to the second peon's class. The second peon loses all skills.

2. Base Stats.

The higher your stats of the first peon, the higher the base stats will be after fusion. If you are familiar with yellow bars in disgaea, this seems to work the same way. Repeated fusions at low level will lower the base stats back down to their original amounts.

3, Level Up %s.

A peon's base stats multiplied by the Level Up % for that stat is how much the peon gains per level. The first peon's %s can be increased up to match the second peon's %s. This gain is permanent and carries over between class changes and subsequent fusions. For Chou-Chou, the gain is carried over between forms as well. The amount gained is determined by the second peon's level.

1-99: +1

100-999: +5

1000-4999: +10

5000-8999: +20

9000-9998: +30

9999: +40

Classes With The Highest/Lowest Level Up %

HP: Master Paladin (93) / Newbie Witch (46)

SP: Dark Puppeteer (72) / Passionate Warrior (31)

ATK: Mystic Warrior (65) / Newbie Witch (28)

DEF: Master Paladin (62) / Newbie Witch (28)

INT: Dark Puppeteer (67) / Passionate Warrior (31)

MND: ClockMaster (59) / Passionate Warrior (26)

AGI: Phantom King (70) / Passionate Warrior (28)

TEC: Shooting Star(65) / Passionate Warrior (33)

Doubling/Tripling-up Stats

Since the cost of fusion approximately doubles each time, it can become very expensive. Therefore it can be very beneficial to use class pairs that give a significant increase in multiple stats. Some efficient pairs are:

HP/ATK/DEF: Master Paladin (93/62/62) / Newbie Witch (46/28/28) : difference of (47/34/34)

SP/INT/MND: ClockMaster (70/65/59) / Passionate Warrior (31/31/26) : difference of (39/34/33)

AGI/TEC: Shooting Star(57/65) / Passionate Warrior (28/33) : difference of (29/32)

Fusion Example

Create a Newbie Witch named Character1, which has 28% atk on level up.

Create eight Mystic Warriors, which have 65% atk on level up.

Level all of the Mystic Warriors to level 100.

Fuse the Newbie Witch Character1 with seven of the warriors. Make sure that Character1 is picked as the first peon, and choose Newbie Witch for her new class each time.

Now fuse Character1 and the last warrior, and pick Mystic Warrior for the new class.

You should now have a Mystic Warrior with 102% atk on level up.

You can continue this process by making another Newbie Witch named Character2, fusing Character1 with it repeatedly (choosing Character2 as the first peon in the fusion) until Character2 has 102%, then changing Character2 to Mystic Warrior so that it has 139%.

Now change Character1's job back to Newbie Witch, which will drop its growth to 65%. Next fuse the two characters again, using Character1 as the first peon, until its growth reaches 139%. Class change Character1 into a Mystic warrior resulting in 176% ATK growth, and class change Character2 back to Newbie Witch with 109% growth. You can continue "leap-frogging" the two characters this way.

2012-11-05_10-01-41_12.jpg

Found a way to get over 5,000% Multiplier, but it takes forever (took about 2 hours for me) and is only really useful if you need huge amounts of G and Mugen Points in one go. I ended up with 9 billion G (haha not trillion) and got about 30 million Mugen Points. Even with a 10,000 bet, I was also able to gain almost 2,000 levels (roughly around lvl. 3,500 to 5,400).

Edited by FluffyCushions
I am Baka

If you're planning on platting this I would just focus on surviving the higher bet Mugen Fields. I can get over a billion exp per fight on 1000000+ bets with only a 2000ish multiplier. And later on, you can get fights like this

http://i.imgur.com/Cd4b9.jpg

Edited by greenzsaber

If you're planning on platting this I would just focus on surviving the higher bet Mugen Fields. I can get over a billion exp per fight on 1000000+ bets with only a 2000ish multiplier. And later on, you can get fights like this

I can survive those (just not my G-Castle), I just ran out of G and Mugen Points hence why I even attempted such a stupid feat haha

Looks like some NG+s are in order then. Also, the max G you can hold is 9,999,999,999. Not sure where you're getting 9 trillion from.

Yeah, just need to finish upgrading some weapons/armor I got from the Doppel's then I will be doing some more NG+'s.

Also, I'm retarded... I meant Billion.. Will edit my earlier post to correct my mistake. :p

Edited by FluffyCushions