Game Progress so far

greenzsaber

Will you be getting the platinum on this, despite the time required?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be getting the platinum on this, despite the time required?

Now that most people probably have their games and are playing it. How far are you and what's your trophy completion? Make sure to include spoilers if necessary. I don't think revealing the names of the rainbow worlds count as spoilers fwiw since they're mentioned in the beginning.

So far I'm on the last continent of the Water world and have 21% completion (15 trophies). Currently party is around the mid lvl 60s.

Edited by greenzsaber

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that most people probably have their games and are playing it. How far are you and what's your trophy completion? Make sure to include spoilers if necessary. I don't think revealing the names of the rainbow worlds count as spoilers fwiw since they're mentioned in the beginning.

So far I'm on the last continent of the Water world and have 21% completion (15 trophies). Currently party is around the mid lvl 60s.

I've had it for weeks and I'm still on Fire World :rolleyes: Slow progress...

fire world right at the end got it the day before yesterday but ive had to go to work so i have only played a little of it -ive got 13 so far but im about to get fire worlds -also the mugen field gets you great exp -if you get a battle ship fight you get a ton that applies to your characters so its well worth doing -it also lets you use mugen points to add things like more equipment slots and more party member slots -in your reserve party which is useful to keep the mcs up to snuff and train some better quality peons

Edited by Chaos42

After 3 days, I've beaten the final boss and got the normal ending. Trophy count is 26/51 (37%). I'm going to go catalog all the items on all the worlds now, and probably get all the continents' peon rate to at least 100% before I go to New Game+.

I also figured out how to work fever mode today, and will probably get some money from there, enough to strengthen the best equips I can find.

• 3 weeks later...

I know this thread hasn't had a post for a couple of weeks, but I'd like to share where I'm at and find out how people that are further ahead got to where they are (from my point).

Currently, I have every post game boss defeated that I have access to (banana man). I can clear up to 750K mugen bets and I'm in the process of making uber peons via fusion. Stats are around 12 million each.

My charm level is around 38% but I'm finding it awfully slow to level, and my peon ball is planet-sized at 64k with 63000 shampurus.

What are people doing to get faster charm levels after the doppelgangers are killed? Have you run NG+ and killed the doppelgangers again? Does your charm still go up a lot from them?

Well, not a lot of people are playing on here, hence, lack of activity. The ones that are, are mostly over at GFaqs picking apart the game.

I'm hoping we get optional battles as DLC today, since that may make grinding easier, but as of right now, raising Ego Charm is a priority, as it unlocks more battles in 7 world. The quickest way so far is to just NG+ repeatedly and do all doppels again.

The more I'm pushing through, the more it's looking like the 1 million shamps might be true. Sitting at 410K right now with a 74% average.

Edited by greenzsaber

It is indeed capped, and any further ones you get beyond 9999 are wasted. Keep in mind there are only 101 types of shampuru in the game. Unlike HP display where it can show 999999999/999999999 but the actual HP is much greater than that. I bet CH did this just to torture us. They certainly could have and should have made a bigger cap.

There's nothing of note until you hit Ego 65%+. Most of them are just battles that are used to farm tier 9-13 shampuru. You'll be facing the likes of this once you hit that threshold.

Edited by greenzsaber

That will definitely be one of the things that will be worked on.

Also, keep in mind the 1,000,000 shamps is only what I've heard and it has yet to be proven or disproven. Until then just hope it isn't true and I should have an answer by the end of the week.

Edited by greenzsaber

Finally, after going days without anything, some progress is made.

[spoiler=TCS]http://i.imgur.com/TU79g.jpg

And the amount of damage I had to do to receive it.

[spoiler=TCSdmg]http://i.imgur.com/4gCKc.jpg

show off. lol

I just unlocked the mugen field. I went there i am about level 10 when I tried it. I got to the boss and he just stomped my guys.I am still trying to figure out some of the battle elements. and I dislike to read but I guess i am going to have to.

I am up to chapter 4 playing through the game for the 1st time. I don't know why but it seems like my characters are weak. I level up my weapons and my armor. Is there something I am missing? I am like like 30 but it still feels like I am level 15, if that makes sense. I used that spa stat multiplier thing. I don't understand why I feel so weak or if thats normal or under level for chapter 4.

I am up to chapter 4 playing through the game for the 1st time. I don't know why but it seems like my characters are weak. I level up my weapons and my armor. Is there something I am missing? I am like like 30 but it still feels like I am level 15, if that makes sense. I used that spa stat multiplier thing. I don't understand why I feel so weak or if thats normal or under level for chapter 4.

leveling won't give any benefits until peon fusion. Just get tons of money and max out your weapons and armor. Have you sucessfully executed fever time?