All Peon Point Locations And Seven World Conqueror Trophy Guide

xDARKLIQUID

i made a text guide for myself but im too lazy to write it down here.

And besides its really easy to get them all on 300%! :)

It is, but knowing the locations is always nice. I'm still confused with Moe Killing though (at least in battles)... Have no idea if you need to match their Moe Type (so Ego to Ego) or have the opposite type (Masochist to Sadist), plus I don't get what words you're supposed to used based on their level of happiness... not understanding the mechanics is making it hard to write the guide :rolleyes:

It is, but knowing the locations is always nice. I'm still confused with Moe Killing though (at least in battles)... Have no idea if you need to match their Moe Type (so Ego to Ego) or have the opposite type (Masochist to Sadist), plus I don't get what words you're supposed to used based on their level of happiness... not understanding the mechanics is making it hard to write the guide :rolleyes:

you have to match the type so if there ego you should be ego aswell as for the mood of the monsters i seem to find using the opposite of what they are for example if there sad i use a kind phrase and if there happy i abuse them and it seems to get the job done but ill be started a new playthrough in the next day or so so if you could let me know what trophys video's would help for id be more than glad to record them for you

you have to match the type so if there ego you should be ego aswell as for the mood of the monsters i seem to find using the opposite of what they are for example if there sad i use a kind phrase and if there happy i abuse them and it seems to get the job done but ill be started a new playthrough in the next day or so so if you could let me know what trophys video's would help for id be more than glad to record them for you

I've assumed that enemies would like an opposite, as it makes sense for a sadist to want a masochist.

As for trophy videos? Some that could be handy would be Fever Time! Go, Go, Go, and once you're able to earn it, 10,000,000,000 Damage!

Maybe also Deep Space Flight! Go! and Air Superiority! in the same video, too.

I've assumed that enemies would like an opposite, as it makes sense for a sadist to want a masochist.

As for trophy videos? Some that could be handy would be Fever Time! Go, Go, Go, and once you're able to earn it, 10,000,000,000 Damage!

Maybe also Deep Space Flight! Go! and Air Superiority! in the same video, too.

I Assumed the same at first but no you have to match there type now i just checked my trophys and ive already unlocked all (apart from 10bill) i could record them with out the trophy actully popping up at the end if your fine with that

but as for the 10billion damage im already basicly done with the game aside from things like charm lvl 100 peon ball size and the final damage and i can honestly say that i see no real other way than to exesivly grind out certian stat boosts up on lvling up matter or getting the 10bill KM peon ball and then using that attack i can how ever give tips on how to raise the charm level somwhat fast up to around 35%

I Assumed the same at first but no you have to match there type now i just checked my trophys and ive already unlocked all (apart from 10bill) i could record them with out the trophy actully popping up at the end if your fine with that

but as for the 10billion damage im already basicly done with the game aside from things like charm lvl 100 peon ball size and the final damage and i can honestly say that i see no real other way than to exesivly grind out certian stat boosts up on lvling up matter or getting the 10bill KM peon ball and then using that attack i can how ever give tips on how to raise the charm level somwhat fast up to around 35%

Whatever is helpful. You've got a lot more knowledge of the game than I do so far. Speaking of, how long do you think the platinum will take? Obviously, the 10Bill Damage/Peon Ball and 100% Charm will take a long time.

i guess around 200-250 hrs. (im on 130hrs with 40% Charm)

But if we are lucky we get a good DLC that makes things easier! :D

And creating/getting items for Matter sucks hell!!

NG+ takes about 5hrs until TrueEnding!

All Doppelgangers takes about 2hrs, you will get a lots of

Peons from them, worth 30 Mio HP for your Airship.

Best Peon farming so far is "Bet" 1.000.000, Challenge:

Sun Goddess and Really Hard Arena Challenge!!

Screw The Banana Devil Demon, its 25 Happy /25 R. Shampuru.

Edited by CanIreallybetheHero

You'll be an invaluable resource in writing this guide :applause:

Whatever is helpful. You've got a lot more knowledge of the game than I do so far. Speaking of, how long do you think the platinum will take? Obviously, the 10Bill Damage/Peon Ball and 100% Charm will take a long time.

hard to say in order to get 10bill km peon ball u pretty much need 9999 of ALL types of peons so it will be a very long grind in mugen field right now im on around 50 hours gameplay time and only have a 45km size ball since for charm level it go's by power of peons so getting the highest teir peons would plow you threw the charm levels faster than if you tried the max out the lowest forms

As for a guess i would say 300 hours but keep in mind thats a pure rough estimate and it may take alot longer

i dont know what to say to this apart from 30mill hp for the airship is not true from just the dopplegangers and i peoned them all although you are correct about peon farming although its best on the max bet witch is 9.99million mugen points only problem is the ships with 300mill hp and they deal about 100mill damage per hit so its not effective for a VERY long time

EDIT:

The Banana Demon is mainly for exp i belive with a couple exp boosters im getting on avg 300mill exp per kill although once your charm level is high enough and you can peon him in 1 hit hes the best source of R shampuru as he peons easier than sun goddess

Edited by xDARKLIQUID

i dont know what to say to this apart from 30mill hp for the airship is not true from just the dopplegangers

2 Mio HP from NG+ and about 28 Mio HP from Doppelgangers!

Maybe it has something to do with the total number of Peons or

certain items like "Peon Reuglations" ? I don't know!

(having about 108.000 Shampurus)

BTW: for what is the "Sun Key" except from selling? :think:

2 Mio HP from NG+ and about 28 Mio HP from Doppelgangers!

Maybe it has something to do with the total number of Peons or

certain items like "Peon Reuglations" ? I don't know!

(having about 108.000 Shampurus)

BTW: for what is the "Sun Key" except from selling? :think:

Sun Key and Peon Regulations are weapon components used for the high end weapons (increase charm level) my understanding of the JP wiki is rather limited so im unsure if its overall level or just sadist also its not just the total number of peons each type of peon boosts it differently for example a Tier 1 peon might give an increase of say 5 to attack where as a max tier peon would give it say 600 (ignore those numbers im pulling them out my ass just for reference) and there a total of 7 peon category's each boosting a different stat

• 1 month later...