MUD World Tour messed up

been brezzing through World Tour until i get up to Dynamite Fuel level and now can't win a single event. every time i get in to first place either in race or h2h the game bogs the bike down to crawl and lets the AI take over. so many times I've gone from 1st down to 5th in 1 straight and that's with having a 2 sec+ gap and also having the bike crashing from under me when going along a straight. also I've found upgrading my rider is actually making him slower, so what the f*@k is the point. really really frustrating.

Hmm, never had that problem..The game has a bit of rubberband AI but they always seem to stay around 2-5 seconds behind, only once ever I won by 15 seconds, never had them overtaking unless I crashed or screwed up a line though.

The rider never actually gets faster, he just get more of a boost when you scrub, and you can turn sharper ect. depending on what you upgrade.

It doesn't make you slower anyway, maybe you just need more practice, scrub more ;) ..

In the guide I took a picture of how I upgrade the riders, if that helps.. In the "Enough??" trophy section I think.

@shaunnn191. Thanks for your post. I did only use Shredder up to this point, not thinking another "Hero" would work any better but after reading what you put and looking at the pic in your guide, I unlocked Raiden and tried it with him. The results are this: Race, 1st attempt 3rd, 2nd attempt 2nd, 3rd attempt 1st by 3.5 seconds. So if one "Hero" ain't working change to another one. Thanks for your help, don't think my controller could have withstood another launch across the room lol.

http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/HardToff33.png

Edited by Sickboy