Sales promotion on vita until June while their server is closing down 31 May?

When i went to the psn store, i saw the price are 9.99 usd or euro. The description says that they are doing promotion from April to June. But do they realise that gamespy is closing down? Im kinda laughing to see that.

Ps: i cant buy for vita version, because vita cant use multiple account and luckily for me my country psn store didnt sell this game! And i cant find the physical copy of this game in my country too!! And they said that my country is a motorbile nation...

• 1 month later...
I can confirm the online is still working on the vita version, just hosted a quick race with a friend from Canada. No connection problems, how long this lasts who knows so if anyone wants to knock out as much of the online as possible PSN me.

I checked again yesterday and it still works..I have been on the fence on doing the mp for this game. i was very close to putting it on my Trophydad account yesterday but I am gonna wait another week and see what happens...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I just checked it now and it does appear to be down get the message -

Bloody typical, had a small window to do the online it seems

I wrote about it in other topic - try to connect few times in a row. I'm also getting this message but after few tries it's working.