Fifty Shades Of Grey

SmilerNuts

Nope I heard even most women think the movie is terrible.

Ditto, I've no desire to see this tripe and neither does anyone else that I know. I'm just interested in seeing how badly it tanks. EDIT: I got that wrong, it's estimated to have made a fortune :facepalm:: http://pro.boxoffice.com/statistics/movies/fifty-shades-of-grey-2014

Edited by Terminator
Update.

Didn't read the books, my girlfriend did and read to me some parts, and since the were a movie announced, i knew that this was to be a flop.

There is no way in hell that they could represent what the books are in a movie keeping the essance of the books.

Lucky me, we can't go to movies for a while so, i don't have to go see this.

Ditto, I've no desire to see this tripe and neither does anyone else that I know. I'm just interested in seeing how badly it tanks. EDIT: I got that wrong, it's estimated to have made a fortune :facepalm:: BoxOffice® — Fifty Shades of Grey

Thought this movie would be right up your street :think:

But no, I have no interest in seeing this :p

[ame]

[/ame]

Any feminists on this Web Page who "rally" against this movie or is it just me

Btw the movie exists only to "satisfy" an already existing fan base. Nobody is expecting it to be very good, but it has a certain appeal. And that's why I'm going to watch it and moose/elk all over it laaaauugings guuyys....... Srs I'm going to see it

Any feminists on this Web Page who "rally" against this movie or is it just me

Btw the movie exists only to "satisfy" an already existing fan base. Nobody is expecting it to be very good, but it has a certain appeal. And that's why I'm going to watch it and moose/elk all over it laaaauugings guuyys....... Srs I'm going to see it

This video is kind of funny.

I never had any interest in this movie. Most Hollywood films are crap now anyway. Pretty sure TheAmazingAtheist did a video on why the book was terrible, but I can't find it. I did find the Mrrepzion video though: [ame]

[/ame]

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/126/314/3cd8a33a.png

I never had any interest in this movie. Most Hollywood films are crap now anyway. Pretty sure TheAmazingAtheist did a video on why the book was terrible, but I can't find it. I did find the Mrrepzion video though:

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/126/314/3cd8a33a.png

I was hoping he burn the book after mentioning how much he hated having it on his bookshelf.

While I have no interest in the book, the two stars couldn't be any less remarkable. They don't look like stars. That Dakota Johnson looks so boring that if I were the guy, I'd ignore her. Neither of them look like they'll ever be stars. Maybe C-listers at best.

The trailers alone looked so boring. I thought it would make some money, but not almost 95 million.