What movies are on your radar to see in the theaters before the end of the year?

GuapoPogi

Mine are

Fury

Hobbit 3 (I have not seen adds but I think it is out next month)

Hunger Games 3

Interstellar

Unbroken

Funny story.

My wife and I always watch movies in an iPic theater. It has drink (alcohol)and food service before the movie, electric reclining seats and reserved seating. It costs us $40 before food and drinks for each movie we go to but it is worth it to not have a bunch of dumbass teenages talking to each other or talking on thier cell phones durring the movie. Anyway the funny story is that back on the 5th I booked us 2 seats for that coming Friday evening's showing of Interstellar. Come Friday morning my wife asked me what time the movie was. I couldn't remember the exact time so I looked up the e-mailed resevation confirmation. You can imagine my surprise when I read the e-mail and it said my reservations were for Friday November 07th, not Friday October 10th. It used to be that they did not list movies beyond the next week so I didn't even bother to look at the date when I made the reservation. I'll have to be real carefull in the future when making reservations.

GuapoPogi

Edited by GuapoPogi

The Hobbit: The Battle of Five Armies:

I really enjoyed these even if they weren't as great as the Lord of The Rings Trilogy. So I really want to watch it in theaters.

Dumb And Dumber To:

I loved the first one, it's a classic and still one of my favorite comedies of all time to this day. I've heard that it's a disappointment compared to the first one, but I still think that I will enjoy it.

Other than that, I usually just wait until movies release on DVD etc. But these two in particular I would actually pay to watch in a cinema.

My wife and I went to see Fury last night. The action was really good, the sound effects were amazing, the drama was a bit lame, the acting was mixed, and the cinematography was really good. It is worth seeing in the theater.

GuapoPogi

Edited by GuapoPogi
spelling

• 1 month later...

Fury--------------(Saw it and thought it was really good)

Hobbit 3----------(It was good but I think it suffered from the same as the second movie. Greed. The series should have been 2 movies, not extended into 3 movies. It must have been greed that drove that decision because it did nothing to improve the series.)

Hunger Games 3---(Saw it, it was good but not as good as 1 or 2. I am hoping that 4 will be much better.)

Interstellar--------(It was really good)

Unbroken---------(I have tickets for the 29th. I read Louie's autobiography, "Devil at my Heels", a couple of years before "Unbroken" was written so I am very intereseted to see this.)

GuapoPogi

Edited by GuapoPogi