what movies have you walked out on??

NaughtyyAssassin

For me, it was elf. There is a small movie theater close to me that shows movies for 2 bucks a ticket. They usually show movies a month after they're out of theaters or something. Anyways, my friend and I went to see elf there. After 10 minutes, we walked, LOL! I like will ferrel and probably should have given it a better chance, but we just couldn't.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm I've only walked out of one film, which I didn't pay for :D Basically I was on a date and we decided to go cinema at the last minute. The only film that was on at the time we got there was Epic Movie, which I made clear I didn't want to see. I lasted until I saw the Captain Jack Sparrow impression, then I said enough was enough :rant: and walked out.

Never walked out of one, but I did fall asleep during Ocean's Twelve.

I used to have free cinema so saw a lot of films. Nowadays I'm much more picky what I watch, especially since it's so damn expensive.

Erm I've only walked out of one film, which I didn't pay for :D Basically I was on a date and we decided to go cinema at the last minute. The only film that was on at the time we got there was Epic Movie, which I made clear I didn't want to see. I lasted until I saw the Captain Jack Sparrow impression, then I said enough was enough :rant: and walked out.

Haha, not the best of dates!

Never walked out of one, but I did fall asleep during Ocean's Twelve.

I used to have free cinema so saw a lot of films. Nowadays I'm much more picky what I watch, especially since it's so damn expensive.

Haha, not the best of dates!

Well the cinema wasn't but I made him walk me home a 30 minute walk in the rain which was fun because I got to jump in puddles :whistle::cool:

Schindlers List, but that was because my girlfriend at the time was getting so upset, she couldn't watch any more.Amazing film!

Never walked out on my own decision, but i did ask for a refund after wasting 90 minutes of my life with"Honey i shrunk the kids", didn't get a refund but started dating the ticket girl in the cinema for a few months....every cloud and all that!

"Walked out" of a couple of movies. Went to some dumb Cameron Diaz movie called The Box or something like that, but left after about a half hour. Walked out of Scream 3 about 10 minutes into it. I'm not sure if this counts as walking out, but I fell asleep 2 minutes into the first of the new Star Wars movies. Not even joking, it was so frickin' boring, and I didn't want to be there anyway. I was dragged there.

Oh. I'm not a Star Wars fan by any means, so I didn't even realize there was actually a new Star Wars movie coming. The one I fell asleep at was definitely a Star Wars movie. It was the first one of the second set of Star Wars movies, which I thought were the "new" ones. My bad. :o :whistle: