Any good suggestions?

PsychoDelusion

Comedy-Romance, you could look at Forgetting Sarah Marshall, 40 year old virgin or an old classic, The Terminal if you've already watched the other two.

Do you mean straight up horror or are you open to psychological thrillers? (it's just I'm too much of a wuss for horror films so I can't help you there :p)

Comedy-Romance, you could look at Forgetting Sarah Marshall, 40 year old virgin or an old classic, The Terminal if you've already watched the other two.

Do you mean straight up horror or are you open to psychological thrillers? (it's just I'm too much of a wuss for horror films so I can't help you there :p)

Interesting! Will check them out. Well yeah I'm open to psycho thrillers :)

A good horror mystery that comes to mind would be The Thing [1982] and maybe Identity.

The Thing? That reminds me of a game I played back in PS2! Thank you for the suggestions. Will check them out as well ^^

For Comedy/Romance I also recommend the Terminal. In the Horror/Mystery category then you can't do much better than the War of the Worlds remake, that scares the crap out of me every time :). Other Horror/Mystery possibilities are the Sixth Sense and Signs though the ending to Signs leaves a little to be desired if you think too hard about it. If you don't mind animation then pretty much anything from Studio Ghibli is good on the Comedy/Romance side :).

For Comedy/Romance I also recommend the Terminal. In the Horror/Mystery category then you can't do much better than the War of the Worlds remake, that scares the crap out of me every time :). Other Horror/Mystery possibilities are the Sixth Sense and Signs though the ending to Signs leaves a little to be desired if you think too hard about it. If you don't mind animation then pretty much anything from Studio Ghibli is good on the Comedy/Romance side :).

Thank you! :) Was just checking the trailer for the Terminal movie and it seems interesting!

Cabin in the Woods is a good horror/mystery but it's also a comedy. Scream series is another one too, I love that franchise. I always loved watching them trying to guess who the killer was :p

Romantic Comedies, Friends With Benefits, Silver Linings Playbook, Warm Bodies, Before Trilogy, The Proposal, Crazy Stupid Love.

Cabin in the Woods is a good horror/mystery but it's also a comedy. Scream series is another one too, I love that franchise. I always loved watching them trying to guess who the killer was :p

Romantic Comedies, Friends With Benefits, Silver Linings Playbook, Warm Bodies, Before Trilogy, The Proposal, Crazy Stupid Love.

:rofl: Cabin in The Woods :rofl: Hilarious movie! Kicking in the butt all the huge mainstream horror movies :D

WIll check these movies out!

All dem movies are getting downloaded right now :D

Edited by PsychoDelusion

Why a romcom and a horror movie psyco? Do you have a date? ;)

You could watch Psyco :p or Paranormal Activity.

As for romcom I would highly suggest The Proposal, so funny.

Surprised the Terminal has been suggested a bit though, I thought that film was a bit boring.

Waat? Of course not :p (Shhhh...xD) Will check The Proposal as well. Psyco was awesome :D

How has nobody mentioned the answer to both of your questions in a single movie?

Shaun of the Dead

Zombie Romantic Comedy? xD This is going to be fun!

The original ZomRomCom (zombie romantic comedy)

The Break-Up is my RomCom guilty pleasure. Worth a watch.

Will check this out :)

So many movies to watch! :D Thanks people!

You may already know that movie, but I'd like to suggest it to you, though.

Donnie Darko is my favorite movie of all time and if you want mystery/psychological at its best, Donnie Darko is quite right for you! :)

I would also like to recommend Butterfly Effect.

I've seen Butterfly Effect but not Donnie Darko! To be honest I never heard that film :o

Will check it out. Thank you :D

I would put these as more "horror" and less "mystery", but two of my favorites are High Tension and The Descent. High Tension is actually a French movie, but it's dubbed so you only have to deal with words being out of sync.

They've both got a couple icky scenes in them, so there's that too. Also, The Descent centres around cave explorers; it's dark and cramped and just creeps me out.

Also, I second whoever said Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Bridesmaids, and I Love You Man are also pretty good romcoms.

Here a few good ones off top of my head.

The Shinning

12 Years a Slave

Silver Linings Playbook

Inception

The Conjuring

Wild Target is another Rom-Com that's worth seeing as is the Whole Nine Yards :).

I would put these as more "horror" and less "mystery", but two of my favorites are High Tension and The Descent. High Tension is actually a French movie, but it's dubbed so you only have to deal with words being out of sync.

They've both got a couple icky scenes in them, so there's that too. Also, The Descent centres around cave explorers; it's dark and cramped and just creeps me out.

Also, I second whoever said Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Bridesmaids, and I Love You Man are also pretty good romcoms.

Except from The Shining I've never seen these movies. Will check them out! I really appreciate all the help! :)