Pirates of the Carrabean 5 delayed for a 2016 release

IsaacPlaystation321

• 1 month later...

Curse of The Black Pearl was the best for me but I didn't like the Dead Man's Chest or At Worlds End. I did not hate them either they were still fun to watch but the love story just got in the way imo. It should have been an adventure only but you had two couples one that hated each other and one that just discovering their feelings. Where was Jack in all of this? lol in the middle of it some how. On Stranger Tides was better imo since it went back to an adventure storyline focus. Looking forward to the next one I'm sure it will be great.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Even though Orlando "I cant act or convey emotions" Bloom and keira "Ive been hit in the face by a frying pan and can't act or convey emotions" Knightly were in the these, the first one was great.

Not so keen on the others it got dragged out way too much. They should of either left it as a one off or killed off keira and orlando at the start of 2. In real life. I meen, er in the film, and concentrated on jack.

Can't say I'm hugley excited about this. Anyone remember when Depp used to say he won't do sequels. I swear he was a better actor then too.:think: