The Avengers: Age of Ultron

oversoul53

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Utron huh? Not a bad choice for a villain I must say to bring in next. Granted, I haven't seen Iron Man 3 yet (it's out on DVD next month here in NZ, and I missed seeing it in cinemas)... but I understand that Iron Man 3, the next Thor movie and the next Captain America movie (I think they were making one, not sure) all again, tie into the next Avengers movie.

Wait, what about Thanos!? Unless they're holding out for some sort of ridiculous nerd-out secret wars type deal once marvel finds a way to get all their licenses back.

Its believed he will make a appearance in Guardians of the Galaxy and be the main villain in Avengers 3.

Make sense because having someone as powerful as Thanos for the 2nd movie and then having a villain not as powerful as him for Avengers 3, will be anti-climatic. Especially when they don't have access to Dr. Doom, Galactus or any X-Men villains.

Wait, what about Thanos!? Unless they're holding out for some sort of ridiculous nerd-out secret wars type deal once marvel finds a way to get all their licenses back.

He'll show up in Guardians of the Galaxy:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=83817

Superhero movies are just as overused as zombie films.

Not at all. You can have a lot of adventures with superheroes. Zombies theme just goes nowhere.

Its believed he will make a appearance in Guardians of the Galaxy and be the main villain in Avengers 3.

Make sense because having someone as powerful as Thanos for the 2nd movie and then having a villain not as powerful as him for Avengers 3, will be anti-climatic. Especially when they don't have access to Dr. Doom, Galactus or any X-Men villains.

What, why don't they?

What, why don't they?

Marvel was still an independently traded company when they first started getting into the movies. As such they didn't have the resources required to produce the films themselves like they do now with Disney backing them, so they sold licenses to their intellectual properties to different studios to make the movies. That why we have the latest spider-man reboot and x-men last stand and wolverine movies as of late. Marvel wants to get the licenses back but as long as studios are producing movies based on those properties they get to hold the licenses. As it stands marvel studios can't even mention the word 'mutant' in their movies or else fox could sue them over breach of contract.

Marvel was still an independently traded company when they first started getting into the movies. As such they didn't have the resources required to produce the films themselves like they do now with Disney backing them, so they sold licenses to their intellectual properties to different studios to make the movies. That why we have the latest spider-man reboot and x-men last stand and wolverine movies as of late. Marvel wants to get the licenses back but as long as studios are producing movies based on those properties they get to hold the licenses. As it stands marvel studios can't even mention the word 'mutant' in their movies or else fox could sue them over breach of contract.

I forgot that Marvel is owned by Disney now, it is retarded that they can't use their own trade marks even though they are licensed out.

Yes sir! I can't wait for this! I was never expecting Ultron...but he's a welcome swerve. A part of me wants Marvel to get their licenses back so that The Avengers can be done some true justice by having...well...whoever the hell Joss Whedon wants to put on the team...now last I heard they were in talks with Sony about using Spider-Man (and Andrew Garfield) in Avengers 2, so that'll be awesome if that happens.

And to whoever said Super Hero movies are as over used as Zombies is crazy. 9 times out of 10 the Super Hero movies are the most exciting movies of the year. X-Men started a revolution in movies in 2000 and it's been one hell of a ride these past 13 years.

Edited by TheViper4Life

And to whoever said Super Hero movies are as over used as Zombies is crazy. 9 times out of 10 the Super Hero movies are the most exciting movies of the year. X-Men started a revolution in movies in 2000 and it's been one hell of a ride these past 13 years.

Well. First of all I'm crazy. And secondly I've never been a fan of superhero movies. It's batman I like, but everything else ain't my cake. It will of course bias my views.