Dark Knight Rises leaked Prologue

gunny

I'm going to be seeing the new Mission: Impossible installment in IMAX tomorrow night, so I'll just wait until then.

I've heard people saying that it's difficult to make out what Bane is saying in the prologue. I'm hoping that won't be a problem come theatrical release.

I also heard that. I hope they will make adjustments for the release..... but i will be watching the movie several times anyway, so i will be able to piece it all together.

I still watch dark knight occasionally, and still pick up different dialogue and meaning to the movie.... its so intense and great!

I'm going to be seeing the new Mission: Impossible installment in IMAX tomorrow night, so I'll just wait until then.

I've heard people saying that it's difficult to make out what Bane is saying in the prologue. I'm hoping that won't be a problem come theatrical release.

Good idea, I'm not going to see MI in IMAX so I'm not going to miss out but if I were you I'd wait as well.

Bane is a little difficult to understand but with better audio I am sure it will be fine.

There is a second trailer on the link that is shown during Sherlock Holmes, so you might want to check that out if you want seeing as you won't see it at MI4.

There is a second trailer on the link that is shown during Sherlock Holmes, so you might want to check that out if you want seeing as you won't see it at MI4.

At the IMAX screening I went to, I saw the second trailer (which was damn fantastic), but sadly the prologue wasn't shown.

Minor trailer spoilers:

[spoiler=TDKR]The brief Batwing and exploding football-field footage looked incredible.

I have seen the New Trailer and the Prologue and I gotta say I am now pumped for this film I'm loving how different Banes men react to him as opose to the Joker there seems a loyalty to Bane rather than a general fear with the Joker also I'm loving Hataways Coldness in the trailer already I'm excited to see her as Catwoman and her relationship with Bruce Wayne.

I am alittle nevry about some of the outdoor scenes in broad daylight but I guess that will depend on the state Gotham is in when the film takes place.

I'm loving end clip of the Prologue Trailer not to spoiler to much but whats Bane got in his hand :).