Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > >

Old 06-10-2012, 04:09 PM   #5221
TheViper4Life

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Word of Mouth - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Wanderlust

7/10

Pretty funny, had me rolling in some parts. Some scenes were a bit disturbing though...but thats to be expected from a Judd Apatow movie though. I recommend it if you're just looking for some laughs.

Credit to DaFaztFingaz for Sig & Av
Latest : Fallout 3
TheViper4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 04:16 PM   #5222
kdogg2010

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Bronze Submission   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Snow White and the Huntsman

7.5/10

Not as action heavy as the trailer makes it look. Story is solid, I don't know if it is more Grimm's story or a re-imagining of the Disney story. Long middle section that should have been cut down. Charleize Theron is really good but I realized 3/4 through the movie there is not a lot of dialogue.

Blank Friend requests will be ignored.
kdogg2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 04:48 PM   #5223
chizzum18

Alien 3 - 7/10. I liked it, just wasn't quite at good as the first two I thought.
Old 06-10-2012, 04:50 PM   #5224
TINxCUP

Awards Showcase 2012 PS3T Madden Champion   Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Get Low - 5/10

A movie staring Robert Duval and Bill Murray. Thought it would be better, but it's too slow for me.
TINxCUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 05:41 PM   #5225
Phodda

Awards Showcase PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Community Gaming Event Silver   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Captain America - The First Avenger.

I don't know what happened to Marvel, but it started to make superhero films that are really good.

8/10
Phodda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 06:24 PM   #5226
kizzwownz

Inside Man, 4/10. Boring, too long and a story that has been done a million times. Denzel basically made it a 4.

The Pact, 6/10. Was good just not as creepy as I was hoping.

Dinner For Schmucks, 8/10. Despite reviews, I actually thought this was really funny.

's: Assassin's Creed II | Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood | Assassin's Creed: Revelations | Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 | Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 | L.A. Noire | Men In Black: Alien Crisis | Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands | Prototype 2 | Sleeping Dogs | Terminator Salvation | Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception |

Last edited by kizzwownz; 06-11-2012 at 10:34 AM.
kizzwownz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 08:23 PM   #5227
JamesKnowsGames

Send a message via Skype™ to JamesKnowsGames

The Sitter 7/10
Jonah Hill was hilarious and charming, but this was definitely a watch once then never again kind of movie. glad I rented vs saw in theaters. The formula was for a family movie but there were a lot of mature additions like cocaine and drinking and l. anguageIt was cute but def dont show your kids

JamesKnowsGames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:36 PM   #5228
MattyElms

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   The Silver Lining   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Wanderlust 7/10
Men in black 3 8/10
Old 06-11-2012, 11:18 AM   #5229
Cheynne Stoking

Quote:
Originally Posted by privatetoast View Post
Prometheus

The stunning opening sequence was probably my favorite part of the movie, and so unfortunately what followed wasn't quite as effective for me on a personal level.
Michael Fassbender's performance. He's great.
+1
Saw it at the weekend in 3D iMAX, fantastic looking film and they've used the 3D to great effect without any over the top gimmicks, I didn't think it was as good as Alien but its a different type of film l guess, Fassbender's role was top notch but he's no Bishop also shame that Charlize Theron wasn't the lead role, she would have been much better than Noomi Rapace.
Old 06-11-2012, 11:30 AM   #5230
Keyser Soze

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Platinum   Silver Road Map Submitter   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Helping Hand   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   2,500 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Saving Private Ryan- 8/10. Really good movie, but every time I watch it, it loses something. I feel like it was better the first few times I watched it. The opening and closing battle scenes are epic, but the rest seems so-so now.

Keyser Soze is offline   Reply With Quote