Rate The Last Movie You Watched

Saetre

Ok, I just watched Little Miss Sunshine starring Steve Carrell. I didn't have much expectations for this movie but I was pleasantly surprised.

It's a drama/comedy so don't expect a 'laugh our loud' movie.

I give it a 8/10.

I would agree LMS was a pleasant surprise. I didnt expect much out of it but it turned out to be a pretty good movie. I would disagree though because I laughed out loud many times.

I actually watched Surf's Up today and it was pretty good as well. I expected it to be the red headed step child of animated movies but I was pleasantly surprised. Maybe I liked it more because I am hung over and it was 9 in the morning so I was in more of a giggly mood but it was good. I dont give high scores out easily so I would probably give it a 7/10.

Last saw Star Trek and I'd give it a 7/10. Maybe a 8/10 but that's probably the highest I'd go. Of the space type shows, Star Trek has always been my least favorite though.

Would you recommend this movie to someone who isnt a fan of Star Trek? Was never into the whole space themed shows/movies but the new ST looks like it breaks the mold a little bit

Cidade de Deus - I remember my brother recommending it to me a couple years back and I've got to say it's one of the best I've ever seen. Great humour, interesting plot, some sad moments, some fscked up moments - 9/10.

I also watched Fight Club the same day, figured it would be nice to finally watch the movie that's become the new bible for some folks. But I won't rate it, I really don't feel like starting a riot today.

Would you recommend this movie to someone who isnt a fan of Star Trek? Was never into the whole space themed shows/movies but the new ST looks like it breaks the mold a little bit

I'm not a fan by any stretch but thought it was entertaining. We have $5 tickets during the week here so I caught it then. I think I may have been a little upset if I paid the full $10. You will get more out of it if you know some about Star Trek though...so I've been told.

Just watched Infernal Affairs. This is the original Hong Kong movie witch was remade as 'The Departed'.

I give it a 9/10, because of it's fast-pased, well though-out story that does not get confusing over time and doesn't end like friggin' Reservoir Dogs like 'The Departed' did.

The last movie I saw was Star Trek also.

I think there are two kinds of nerds in the world, those that like Star Trek and those that like Star Wars. I fit into the latter of the two. My knowledge of Star Trek includes a few episodes of the TV show (with Shatner), and I've seen some of the movies once.

I think that added to my experience watching the movie though. The first time you see the Enterprise in this film is awe-inspiring. My basic knowledge didn't leave me analyzing the whole movie ("Person 'X' is supposed to be right-handed!!! OMGWTF?" type of stuff)...just enjoying the movie.

Overall, I'd have to say it was a pretty great movie. The special effects were fantastic, the story was pretty involving, and the actors (to me) seemed to do a pretty good job playing their respective characters.

Overall - 8/10