XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > L (PS3) > LittleBigPlanet 2 > Move Pack

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2011, 03:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 12
Default What can you do with this if you don't have a Move?

Will it be possibly to play the levels included and unlock everything in them? And will the custom sticker art tool be usable?
Behonkiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2011, 03:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
 
mjfan97's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: England, Southampton (GMT+0)
Posts: 4,726

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Silver   Word of Mouth - Silver   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Default

No, these levels were designed specifically for move. Just to let you know you don't need a navigation controller you can just use a DS3 or normal controller.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardcoreJinks View Post
You people are like a bunch of gays crying over a trophy sort your lifes out get a girlfriend or something.
mjfan97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 02:35 AM   #3 (permalink)
 
HaoleDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Hawaii (GMT -10)
Posts: 3,924

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5   2,500 Posts   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Default

It's going to be a bit similar to Sackboy's Prehistoric Move... so if you couldn't play that, then you can't play this.
__________________
I'm Married!!! (6/7/14)
Trophy Cards in Spoiler Tag.


Thanks to ESYLD for sig and avatar!
I will not accept blank friend requests

Happy Feet Two Trophy Guide | AC: Liberation HD Trophy Guide | AC: L HD 100% Sync Guide
HaoleDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 10:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 119
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaoleDave View Post
It's going to be a bit similar to Sackboy's Prehistoric Move... so if you couldn't play that, then you can't play this.
So, if I have a Move navigation controller, then I should be able to obtain all DLC trophies?

Im not familiar with the whole Move concept and im particularly curious about the motion sensor trophy.
WarriorAngel706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 03:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
 
Satnamji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 3,975

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorAngel706 View Post
So, if I have a Move navigation controller, then I should be able to obtain all DLC trophies?

Im not familiar with the whole Move concept and im particularly curious about the motion sensor trophy.
The difference between the Move controller (that you need) and the Move Navigation controller (which you don't--you can use the DS) is illustrated with images and explained very well by mjc0961 in another thread. This link takes you directly to the post:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/lit...ml#post2055948
__________________


Blank friend requests will be deleted.
Satnamji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 07:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 119
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satnamji View Post
The difference between the Move controller (that you need) and the Move Navigation controller (which you don't--you can use the DS) is illustrated with images and explained very well by mjc0961 in another thread. This link takes you directly to the post:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/lit...ml#post2055948
Thank you, that tells me what I need to know.
WarriorAngel706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:39 PM.