Hard Striker and Elusive

raimo666

[EDIT] Got them both. :)

SOLVED

Hard Striker - Throw a really hard punch in Breaking Walls

I tried to hit as hard as i can, but no luck, how hard it has to be? Any other tips?

[EDIT] I just swinged like crazy and got it :D

SOLVED:

Elusive - Dodge 30 punches during one session of Sparring

Any tips for this one? Other than hit targets fast and try to get 5x to get more dodging?

[EDIT] I got this, it can be easily done in custom workout, just set time limit to 2 minutes. (same applies to dodge ball 2000 point trophy too)

Edited by raimo666

You should be more worried with 100 goals and 10 000 calories burned :DD

Hey, anyone know if those goals reset? For example if I've made really really good score in one exercise and then one of the goals is "beat your record" on that specific exercise? How do I get new set of goals? I've tried intentionally to get bad scores not to get stucked on my way to 100 goals because of that :p

You should be more worried with 100 goals and 10 000 calories burned :DD

Hey, anyone know if those goals reset? For example if I've made really really good score in one exercise and then one of the goals is "beat your record" on that specific exercise? How do I get new set of goals? I've tried intentionally to get bad scores not to get stucked on my way to 100 goals because of that :p

I don't know if they reset, but after getting the On the Top trophy as soon as I got them game, I noticed my first goal was to beat my high score in the exercise I got on top of the leaderboard in. Not taking any chances, I deleted my save file and plan to build up my scores in each exercise over time by working the program legitimately.