Who has this? Where is it available?

Satnamji

I bought it on wednesday in a local store. I don't know where it is available online, sorry.

Just wanna say, that it's great :) Dont hesitate if you see it somewhere in stock.

Thanks, but what region/country do you live in? I don't think it's available in the US yet as I don't see it on Amazon, Best Buy, or Gamestop.

All trophies are either easy, or time consuming. The only one people might have problems with is Reach first place in one leaderboard.

I got the game at launch so it was pretty easy for me, but if you get it later it could be hard.

So that's definitely #1 on a global online leaderboard as opposed to an in-game fake leaderboard like some games have? That's just friggin ridiculous!

In a matter of a few weeks, the scores will escalate to the point that it will be physically impossible to top the current #1--unless the boards get reset or everyone that gets this game is in worse shape than me. lol

Another workout game that will be impossible for me to plat as I still can't even get the game here in the US.

I'm not entirely sure how the trophy works, but I don't think you have to be number 1.

I played the a lot the day before; checked leaderboards, was #3 on the pickup game.

then I payed poped it in yesterday and only played pickup, beat my high score, looked at the leaderboards, was number #6 now :/ then boom. trophy poped up.

besides that trophy all of them seem easy; already @ 40%

So that's definitely #1 on a global online leaderboard as opposed to an in-game fake leaderboard like some games have? That's just friggin ridiculous!

In a matter of a few weeks, the scores will escalate to the point that it will be physically impossible to top the current #1--unless the boards get reset or everyone that gets this game is in worse shape than me. lol

Another workout game that will be impossible for me to plat as I still can't even get the game here in the US.

The game has 25 excercises and each one has its own leaderboard , so with time it will be hard, but if you'll focus on 1 excercise, you might get it. It counts only your best score for 1 excercise, not all together.

Though i think 1 year from now on, all ot them will be totally impossible :/

Edit: and yes, its an online leaderboard. You have to beat other peoples scores.

Edited by sephiroth_-77

I'm not entirely sure how the trophy works, but I don't think you have to be number 1.

I played the a lot the day before; checked leaderboards, was #3 on the pickup game.

then I payed poped it in yesterday and only played pickup, beat my high score, looked at the leaderboards, was number #6 now :/ then boom. trophy poped up.

besides that trophy all of them seem easy; already @ 40%

Leaderboards update little later so you probably were number one.

yeah, scratch that. I looked at the leaderboards today; Im number 2 for pickup. Must've been #1 yesterday (ether leaderboards didn't instantly update when i was looking yesterday, or i was looking at the wrong one)

Anyway, it shouldn't be too hard right now, thees not much people. (plus, i don't think it's out in america.

Pretty BS trophy, especially since all the other trophies are relatively easy (just a bit time consuming.)

The game has 25 excercises and each one has its own leaderboard , so with time it will be hard, but if you'll focus on 1 excercise, you might get it. It counts only your best score for 1 excercise, not all together.

Though i think 1 year from now on, all ot them will be totally impossible :/

Edit: and yes, its an online leaderboard. You have to beat other peoples scores.

It seems there would be a max score possible for each exercise, so at some point reaching that score will be the only way to get the leaderboard trophy--assuming everyone with the max score is listed as #1.

I had fully intended on getting this day one anyway, so hopefully there's a separate leaderboard for the North America region (though I doubt it).

I forgot to mention 2 things.

1. You can kinda ''cheat''

If you step away from your eye camera as far as you can in certain excercises, where you have to move your hands quickly, it will reduce the distance from those rings you have to reach.

So you want to move as fast as you can and when you're feeling tired, you press pause and rest a bit. The timer will stop too, so when you're feeling ready again, you can continue and make better score this way.

2.Each leadearboard for each excercise has 2 parts:

Score and Burned Calories.

If first place in burned calories works for the trophy, then it's pretty easy.

Not many people go for trophies.

The way to cheat this is simply set your weight to absolute maximum and the game will count way more burned calories.

Good luck :)

And 1 small tip

You also have to reach 100 goals. You always have to do 3 goals to unlock another 3 goals. 1 of them is usually beat your own highscore in 1 excersice. So my advice is: Don't set your high scores too high, because you'll have to beat them again.

Edited by sephiroth_-77

i have it, but i must say the lack of WARMING up, testing for how fit you are makes this game same as other fitness game for me, (get fit with mel b) still has it, the best thing in move fitness that outs Get Fit the MOVE precision

i did my 1st workout & immediately it throwed at me the big load outs

this game can get you fit yes, but you should be aware playing it while u realy dont have any other physical work in the day, unless you will do the single exercise then its ok

i have it, but i must say the lack of WARMING up, testing for how fit you are makes this game same as other fitness game for me, (get fit with mel b) still has it, the best thing in move fitness that outs Get Fit the MOVE precision

i did my 1st workout & immediately it throwed at me the big load outs

this game can get you fit yes, but you should be aware playing it while u realy dont have any other physical work in the day, unless you will do the single exercise then its ok

From your trophy card, you seem to be in the US. Where did you pick up Move Fitness in the US, or did you import it?

By the way, in my on-going futile search to find Move Fitness on Amazon.com (US), I came across this other fitness game set to release in March. Looks promising:

Adidas miCoach

Amazon.com: Adidas miCoach: Video Games

Description:

World-Class aides Athletes: Choose your sport and train with the top athletes, not their avatars, specific to that sport.

Varied Workouts: More than 320 unique exercises and six sports at launch: EUR Football, American Football, Basketball, Tennis, Rugby, Running as well as Men?s Training and Women?s Training.

Master Classes: Unlock advanced training with 3+ classes from each athlete and Real Madrid Manager Jose Mourinho.

Home Conditioning: Complete physical training including strength, flexibility, cardio and drills.

Goal Oriented: Personalized training programs set achievable targets based on user fitness and performance goals.

Advanced: Master Classes with such sports luminaries as Dwight Howard, Kaká, Tyson Gay, Jessica Ennis, Ana Ivanovi?, Eric Berry and more. Train one-on-one with the stars in your own living room, incorporating all of their tips and fitness secrets.

Connected: Players can track progress from anywhere using the online miCoach network. Points are earned both in front of the console and away, redeemable for real-life discounts on an array of Adidas products.

Dynamic: A wealth of available activities including more than 320 unique exercises and five sports at launch: Football, Tennis, Running, Basketball and Soccer, in addition to Men's Training and Women's Training options.

Integrated: Dynamically adapted personal training centered around the Heart Rate Monitor (HRM). miCoach is fully integrated to support Adidas and other brands of hardware, including HRM, Pacer, Zone and stride sensor.

Intense: Complete physical training including strength, flexibility, cardio, drills and conditioning.

From your trophy card, you seem to be in the US. Where did you pick up Move Fitness in the US, or did you import it?

i have 2 accounts, the regular that i play on is the u.s

my place account in middle east, EU store

its out in EU & AUS stores, there has yet to be a release date for the u.s

Edited by D_E

I forgot to mention 2 things.

1. You can kinda ''cheat''

If you step away from your eye camera as far as you can in certain excercises, where you have to move your hands quickly, it will reduce the distance from those rings you have to reach.

So you want to move as fast as you can and when you're feeling tired, you press pause and rest a bit. The timer will stop too, so when you're feeling ready again, you can continue and make better score this way.

2.Each leadearboard for each excercise has 2 parts:

Score and Burned Calories.

If first place in burned calories works for the trophy, then it's pretty easy.

Not many people go for trophies.

The way to cheat this is simply set your weight to absolute maximum and the game will count way more burned calories.

Good luck :)

And 1 small tip

You also have to reach 100 goals. You always have to do 3 goals to unlock another 3 goals. 1 of them is usually beat your own highscore in 1 excersice. So my advice is: Don't set your high scores too high, because you'll have to beat them again.

Sephiroth thankyou! As a morbidly obese 120 year old giant you have finally got me to the top of a leaderboard. I actually probably should have stopped a little earlier but Calories count on Cross punch.