Rate the trophy difficulty...  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_7.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.78

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

no i dont think so, u can get in the leaderboard, just go and pick the lesser exercise or what u are good at (realy good at)

for starter i got highest score in dodge..try catch, keep playing it till u master it

the game is just time consuming, oh, basket ball is REALY EASY, just pick the ball , go back to the middle & throw...always in not realy hard

Edited by D_E

Thx for the post guys I wouldn't have known without them. I was just checking the forum as I actually got the game 5 days ago....I could have done it then but didn't know about this trophy.

However I just managed to get the trophy.

I quickly put the game disc in and went into many of the games trying to see which one I was good at the fastest. I don't have much room in my bedroom and was it was a struggle to do most of the games until I came across "Punch UP"

It's a game where you punch 3 targets in the air (not alot of room required) and after the first attempt I learnt the routine that is easy to master its just all about having stamina. Everytime you do the set routine till the purple bonus you get a time bonus...so you can continue for as long as your Stamina holds out, and with the game being easy it's just down to this.

After the 2nd attempt I got to 3rd in the leaderboard. I was going to get 1st on my 3rd attempt because I knew to pace myself and have a rest then retry etc but I didn't need to....the trophy popped!

So I don't know if you really have to get first or the fact that I was lucky. I definatly would have got 1st anyways as the game seemed easy to me.

I hope this information helps someone. I'm just glad I saw this thread and quickly went and got it out of the way. I hate buying games and then finding out it has impossible trophies (I'm looking at you Lost Planet 2).

Edited by stedaman

yes thats why

but the key here...is that no ones wants to spend time & increases there actual stamina level & performance, by the time you will see the hard exercise is easy, then u can get the high scores, the high score can be achieved in single exercise, not a workout (which is a combination of exercises)

its still possible, in single exercises u can earn time bonuses , as u earn more....(if u have the stamina) youll get more scores

yes thats why

but the key here...is that no ones wants to spend time & increases there actual stamina level & performance, by the time you will see the hard exercise is easy, then u can get the high scores, the high score can be achieved in single exercise, not a workout (which is a combination of exercises)

its still possible, in single exercises u can earn time bonuses , as u earn more....(if u have the stamina) youll get more scores

No mate people just wanna get the trophy before it becomes extremely hard to achieve. Eventually the scores will be too high and hard to reach for many to get the trophy. It's not that people can't put in the effort to get them. I appreciate they are doable atm with a bit of practice and time but I wouldn't wait if you don't have the trophy yet.

• 2 weeks later...

I put this as a 9, the top of the leaderboard trophy is a bit mental and its also unfair as evertime someone gets the trophy they make it harder for the next person, if there was a weekly leaderboard id give the game a 3 but as there are only all time leaderboards its a bit ridiculous.

I see some people have scored this game low as they got in early when the game first release, but if this game gets a low platinum rating its going to be way off for other people down the line.

i agree with above.

tried last night for this trophy and i dont feel my arms for waving to achive high calorie rate. also tried to make a decent score but i feel like fighting robots :)

with metal arms, duracell baterries in and eagle eye accuracy. Thought it will be pleasant plat as ea sports active but now i think i will have to play it just to get fit.

I consider myself lucky to have got this one just because of that leaderboard trophy. The only other pain is the 10000 calories and that took me a bout 2 months to do but im deffinately a bit more toned for it.

going to say 5 in theory but that leaderboard trophy makes it a 10 once it gets to high.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...