Wall Brawl - Vita

Jinngo

I've got problem here. I beat the game, added some random ppl to friend list, beat SOME times from wall - arround 8-9, and now i can't find ANY and i mean ANY, race on wall that i can beat for better time, all the scores on wall are insane and extremly hard to get for me, for example OVERFLOW from Pacific Rift - 5k points drift in WAIT FOR IT - 26~~ seconds - my best is arround 31~~ second - for now i don't believe it's even possible to get. Im frustrated cause only Wall Brawl and RC Champion is all i need to get 2 platinums on Vita and PS3, tried to get it on PS3 but same situation - i can't beat wall scores, it's like my oppnents are driving Supercars against my Mini or Buggy, any tips? Or i did miss nitro in this game? Just tell me cause i'm almost crying over this how stupid i am and left this trophy post game ... Is there any solutions like deleting my score and times?

I've got problem here. I beat the game, added some random ppl to friend list, beat SOME times from wall - arround 8-9, and now i can't find ANY and i mean ANY, race on wall that i can beat for better time, all the scores on wall are insane and extremly hard to get for me, for example OVERFLOW from Pacific Rift - 5k points drift in WAIT FOR IT - 26~~ seconds - my best is arround 31~~ second - for now i don't believe it's even possible to get. Im frustrated cause only Wall Brawl and RC Champion is all i need to get 2 platinums on Vita and PS3, tried to get it on PS3 but same situation - i can't beat wall scores, it's like my oppnents are driving Supercars against my Mini or Buggy, any tips? Or i did miss nitro in this game? Just tell me cause i'm almost crying over this how stupid i am and left this trophy post game ... Is there any solutions like deleting my score and times?

I was able to just beat the same one over again, not even faster each time, are the ones you've beaten already there? Try replaying them.

If not, have you done the DLC, I'm pretty sure it will work beating friends on DLC tracks.

I was able to just beat the same one over again, not even faster each time, are the ones you've beaten already there? Try replaying them.

If not, have you done the DLC, I'm pretty sure it will work beating friends on DLC tracks.

Just beat both green marked challanges from wall - after race there wasn't any green message that i beat my opponent or somthing like that. I don't have DLC, is there any other way? I really don't want to leave 2 trophies to so easy platinum.

Just beat both green marked challanges from wall - after race there wasn't any green message that i beat my opponent or somthing like that. I don't have DLC, is there any other way? I really don't want to leave 2 trophies to so easy platinum.

I haven't done this yet but according to some guide or tip or something you need a friend to send you 10 challenges of slow times I don't know how to send it, I have it for vita too and I'm going to have to figure it out.

EDIT: just realize I screwed myself out of it, I read the guide wrong and thought someone could send me a score that's worse then what I already had... is there anyway to erase my scores?

Edited by Stalemate666

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got the game working again, had to get a refund and buy it again.

I'm ready for challenges again, I only did like two races so as far as the times go I'm pretty flexible, DLC races I haven't even done yet so there's an easy way to just do that.

PSN: Nakiro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just figured something out, wall brawl only gives you 1 time to beat per friend you have, so you need at least 10 friends if you want to do it legit without beating super impossible randoms... the beating it over and over again doesn't seem to work for me either... I think challenges count to so if you can get people to give you challenges that will help

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have screwed myself over on the vita by getting fast times on all but Carnival, but if I have two accounts on PS3 and send challenges from the secondary account to my primary. Could I get the trophy if I haven't completed some races on the Carnival DLC, :think: please give me confirmation, as even though Im fairly sure that this will work I'm panicking reading some of the other comments on this thread :(

• 2 months later...

Lots of people say you can beat the same challenge over and over again. The challenge may disappear from the pit wall when you beat it, but doesn't it stay in your system message box? You could try to launch the challenge again from there. If not, then I'm not sure what the solution is or why some people can redo challenges and some people can't. I haven't been able to test for myself because no one has sent me a challenge yet.

I see a lot of confusion about this trophy. Here are some points to clarify, just based on what hasn't worked for me:

1. It has to be done in a race or hot lap; pursuit doesn't count.

2. It has to be sent on a race or hot lap your friend already has a time set on.

3. The challenge has to be slightly better than their time.

So if you're boosting with a friend, this is how (I think) it should be done:

1. Person A sets an atrocious time on a race or hot lap.

2. Person B sets a very slightly better time on the same race.

3. Person B sends the challenge to Person A.

4. Person A can then freely demolish the easy challenge 10 times.

If Person B also needs the trophies, then in Step 4, Person A can only very slightly rebeat the challenge and then send it back. That way both people have easy challenges they can farm.

Edited by Kong Wen

I see a lot of confusion about this trophy.

And scrap that. Igorz24 sent me a message yesterday explaining a better method. You don't even have to worry about challenges. All the game cares about is whether you launch a game through the pitwall screen.

1. Set bad times on all the events you can. This gives you an easier starting point.

2. Pick an event in the Festival. Press :triangle: then :vital: twice to look at your friends' times.

3. Remember a couple friends who have slightly better times than yours.

4. Back out to the Pitwall screen.

5. Don't pick Challenges. Instead scroll through your friends' news. Find the name of a person from Step 3.

6. Press :triangle: to show a summary of some of their times.

7. Find the event from Step 2 and press :cross: to launch a challenge of that friend's time.

This way you can get multiple challenges towards Wall Brawl even on a single event, if you have a lot of friends ahead of you and you beat them one at a time!

It's possible you won't be able to find the friend or event you're looking for in the Pitwall, because it only shows a summary. If that's the case, just look for the next worst friend in the list, or try another event. Pursuit challenges count for this too.

Edited by Kong Wen

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey!

A question about WALL BRAWL,

when I'm at home and the WiFi is connected I can launch races via the PITWALL.

I've beaten all added friends times and I've completed most the game.

I believe I need to beat 8 more times to get this trophy to pop.

However,

when I now launch thru the PITWALL, the only challenges are "Randoms" over PSN.

HOWEVER, when I do these races, there is no "Ghost" on the track,

just the white arrow of my best time.

IS THIS RIGHT???

I'm also looking for people to add for this challenge anyway, I've made a quick post in the Trophy Boosting Thread if you wana check it out ;)

Just wanted to run this question past you all and this thread seemed to be the one to do it in .

Thanks in advance!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
And scrap that. Igorz24 sent me a message yesterday explaining a better method. You don't even have to worry about challenges. All the game cares about is whether you launch a game through the pitwall screen.

1. Set bad times on all the events you can. This gives you an easier starting point.

2. Pick an event in the Festival. Press :triangle: then :vital: twice to look at your friends' times.

3. Remember a couple friends who have slightly better times than yours.

4. Back out to the Pitwall screen.

5. Don't pick Challenges. Instead scroll through your friends' news. Find the name of a person from Step 3.

6. Press :triangle: to show a summary of some of their times.

7. Find the event from Step 2 and press :cross: to launch a challenge of that friend's time.

This way you can get multiple challenges towards Wall Brawl even on a single event, if you have a lot of friends ahead of you and you beat them one at a time!

It's possible you won't be able to find the friend or event you're looking for in the Pitwall, because it only shows a summary. If that's the case, just look for the next worst friend in the list, or try another event. Pursuit challenges count for this too.

Can confirm! Just got the trophy this way! :)