Holy Crap !

martinek89

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Well according to the new Playstation app. 1.7% of VITA and 4.6% of PS3 owners have the Plat. Not sure how PSN Proflies gets its info but they are way off.

Ok upon further examination Playstation could be wrong. Some of the very easy trophies have a low percentage while some of the other's have a higher one. Silver Standard should be higher percentage than the ones for unlocking the playground, ect since it requires only two awards to be won as opposed to 60 awards. Something is not adding up. I have no idea what those percentages by the trophies represent but I still like the new app.

Update never mind Sony is correct it is around 5%.

Edited by TranceManic
Updated info

Sony's most likely right, their information is based on all users who ever installed trophies for a game, it seems that there are a lot of people who barely play past a few minutes in any game. PSNProfiles' user base is heavily biased towards trophy hunters (who else would need such a service?) therefore the percentages are always higher than Sony's.

Back to topic: I'm not done yet, but I think a 7/10 is justified (for me). In those supercar races you have to be f**ing perfect. And then there is still RC Champion waiting for me... :confused:

• 2 weeks later...

You know what the best part about this game is? When you hit another opponent or an opponent hits you and you get blasted 180 degrees and the opponent doesn't budge an inch. Oh, and also - when you clip anything on the course and flip over immediately. Man, awesome features.

But seriously. This game straight sucks the majority of the time. Awful gameplay mechanics.