Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

MHST_Guy

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you can only have one account on your Vita (unless I'm mistaken), and it's free for the Vita only for now, I figure it would be good to start a trophy boosting thread for Ghost Busted and Wall Brawl. I'm willing to help out obviously. If anyone is interested, send me an invite to "MHST_Guy".

Note, once I get these trophies I will no longer accept friend requests for this. But this thread will remain active for others to partner up.

*edit: I've gotten my trophy and helped at least 4 others with theirs. Time to start buddying up without me

• 3 weeks later...

If somebody could send me a challenge to PSN ID Yogurtstorm... i would greatly appreciated it!

I'm almost done the game but I didn't think about this trophy, I'm hoping I won't get stuck without it!

EDIT: can i redo a race with a terrible score and still send a challege? Ill send back to whoever sends to me :-)

Edited by Bluezombieclock

• 2 weeks later...

Need a partner for Wall Crawl and Ghost Busted. However, I have already gotten my best times for the core game levels, so please send your challenges in either of the two expansion packs. I have both. PSN: Archermitch

Update: All good now. Rudestbuddhist took care of me.

Edited by Archermitch

Can someone please add me and post his challenge for Wall Brawl trophy, because I didnt realize until now how to get it. I would greatly appreciate the help and Im willing to return the favor with this game or any other that I own - just check my trophy list if you need help with a particular one.

My PSN ID don_d_Dave

Edited by donddave

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Peeps - the boosting doesn't work if you set a fast time to start off with. It has to be a slow time so I can actually beat it!

Sorry I cant send you any times to beat, I nearly finished the game and realised I needed the wall brawl trophy, So can you send me 1 challenge via the playstation network, and select friends then me, because i think you can keep beating the challenge over and over.

PS: if you want to get wall brawl, I will download the dlc carnnival pack, and send you a challenge, so you can get the plat trophy too :)

You don't need me to send you challenges. All you have to do is go to the Pitwall, click Triangle next to a time I've set (or the equivalent button for Vita version), then click any of the times next to my profile.

Because my times have all been set online, they are all there for you to beat already.

You don't need me to send you challenges. All you have to do is go to the Pitwall, click Triangle next to a time I've set (or the equivalent button for Vita version), then click any of the times next to my profile.

Because my times have all been set online, they are all there for you to beat already.

Yes but since i have already got fast times, for all courses, for me to get a "Challenge beaten" you need to have beaten my time, then I have to "re-beat" that time. So its easier if you just send a challenge to me through the playstation network option, then select me and send the challenge.