XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Digital Only PS3 Games > M (PSN) > MotorStorm RC

Old 11-02-2012, 07:55 AM   #161 (permalink)

the guide timiing for rc champion is really useful but i am really frustrated for it that i always can't turn/drift it so well. It always make me overturn my car. Really hate the car that always drift/turn like too slippery can't really control really well enough. I still need to shave off 1min 25 sec look like i can't really make it. i thought i can have 2 platinum for both console.
Old 11-22-2012, 10:41 AM   #162 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   1,000 Posts   Silver Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Are there any levels harder than Vertical Limit? I've been stuck on this one for 2 hours now, and I find myself backwards 90% of my attempts.

I think I made a huge mistake starting this game, this is harder than Vanquish...
Akari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:04 PM   #163 (permalink)

Oh boy! This game is really ....
Have you got a idea for that :

I set my time 9 minutes. But there is no trohpy How it is could be possible?

I calculated my all time which is 540,246 second. Still, there is no trophy....

Besides, Thanks for Guide
palakan229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:58 PM   #164 (permalink)

Did they ever fixed that bug where you lower your time on the race but it didn't change a thing for the champion time?

I haven't played this game in 6 months cause in one of the champion time that you need 10 minutes for a trophy I had 10 min and 10 sec. So I raced some more and lowered over 10 seconds from my record and it saved that lower time on that race, but it didn't change on the overall champion time, I was still at 10 min and 10 sec. I did the same thing two more times and still nothing on the overall time. Then I decided to stop cause I was gonna reach a point where I wouldn't be able to lower my time anymore.

EDIT: I just noticed the comment above has the same problem as mine, I guess they didn't fix.

EDIT 2: I think is fixed, cause I'm unlocking the trophies.

Last edited by Jocaju; 01-03-2013 at 11:55 PM.
Jocaju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:06 PM   #165 (permalink)

ok so this is weird, my rank isn't even ranked yet ! i have gone online with the vita version i got for free awhile back and all my friends i see them but infront of my name it says UNRANKED ! why so ? how to get my ranked registered etc..
Old 01-25-2013, 03:24 AM   #166 (permalink)

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Silver   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by manigamer View Post
ok so this is weird, my rank isn't even ranked yet ! i have gone online with the vita version i got for free awhile back and all my friends i see them but infront of my name it says UNRANKED ! why so ? how to get my ranked registered etc..
I think you have to give the game time to update the leaderboards and then it should show that you have a rank. It does that to me too after I've finished a new race or got a better time on a previous race.

Signature/avatar by Red_Rebel44

Harley Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 02:11 AM   #167 (permalink)

Nice guide, just bought the game from psn
devilry26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:55 PM   #168 (permalink)

I only need the wall brawl trophy. I have no clue how to get it. Played the game on Vita, got alle the trophies except wall brawl. Help please. I already tried to send a challenge from a 2nd account on PS3 to my account on Vita, but each time I win the challenge without even driving it.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:56 AM   #169 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Devil View Post
I only need the wall brawl trophy. I have no clue how to get it. Played the game on Vita, got alle the trophies except wall brawl. Help please. I already tried to send a challenge from a 2nd account on PS3 to my account on Vita, but each time I win the challenge without even driving it.
i'm not 100% sure since it didnt happened to me (just started with this and got the trophy first of all) but maybe you are sending a challenge from your second account, but in a race you already made a good time on your vita? if you still have some races you didnt completed on your vita, i suggest trying to send challenges for that races, again not sure if this is your problem (sorry if i'm wrong :P )
devilry26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:57 PM   #170 (permalink)

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Silver   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5

Thanks for the awesome guide! The times for the RC Champion trophy were very helpful.

I just got the for both systems and completed the Pro-Am DLC. I'm working on the Carnival DLC so I should have 100% soon!

Signature/avatar by Red_Rebel44

Harley Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote