XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 03-31-2012, 06:50 PM   #111
Bluezombieclock

Send a message via Skype™ to Bluezombieclock

Is there anyway to see your total time for a series of events or do you have to painfully calculate the numbers taking into account 100 = 60 seconds?.

edit: Just saw you can flip the 'Festival' card from the menu. It says my total time is 5:53 for ALL events together. Got all 36 medals, too. How come I didn't get my fuckin trophy?

B
IS ALMIGHTY

Last edited by Bluezombieclock; 03-31-2012 at 06:54 PM.
Bluezombieclock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 10:01 AM   #112
Jo-tje

That's because you don't have the supercar at this moment. If you unlock it, you will get another 4 extra Hot Lap trials.

Edit: Just got the . Don;t know my total play time, but should be somewhere between 10 and 12 hours. Really cool game! And thanks for guide!

Last edited by Jo-tje; 04-04-2012 at 06:30 AM.
Jo-tje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 11:13 PM   #113
Linkinito

Awards Showcase Bronze Road Map Submitter   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   1,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Gold Submission
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

The Carnival DLC guide has been added. Now you're able to do 100% on MotorStorm RC!
Old 04-05-2012, 02:02 AM   #114
Bluezombieclock

Where can you see total time through all events?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see it now. God damn it, i need 34 seconds... Yet sometimes it feels like I'm giving it already more than my best

B
IS ALMIGHTY

Last edited by Bluezombieclock; 04-05-2012 at 06:52 AM.
Old 04-05-2012, 07:14 AM   #115
JazzHandsRaptor

Default So

Let me get this right. If i plat this i can turn on my Vita right after and it will double plat right then and there?
If so thats pretty much awesome.
Old 04-05-2012, 10:11 AM   #116
Linkinito

Awards Showcase Bronze Road Map Submitter   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   1,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Gold Submission
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzHandsRaptor View Post
Let me get this right. If i plat this i can turn on my Vita right after and it will double plat right then and there?
If so thats pretty much awesome.
Yep
*10 char limit*
Old 04-05-2012, 06:03 PM   #117
Bluezombieclock

Are the purchaseable cars better than the stock cars you get with the game?

EDIT: I'm really going nuts. It's impossible to beat my current times and I still need to shave off 34 seconds... Anytime I MANAGE to, I shave off a second or two at the most, and I'm running out of options.

How do some people on the leaderboards get 40 seconds on an event that takes me 1:02!? It's just illogical, no way the vehicle goes fast enough to make that time

B
IS ALMIGHTY

Last edited by Bluezombieclock; 04-05-2012 at 06:27 PM.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:16 AM   #118
Pyramat

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Just got my platinums, thanks a ton for the guide. The times for under 40:00 were really helpful.

Thanks to RED_REBEL44 for the awesome sig.

Pyramat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 05:11 AM   #119
Ninjaboy54321

Gold Trophy

PPL who are wanting to boost for wall brawl, listen up. If you're like me, you breezed through almost all of the events without looking at the trophy guide. Then you realize that you're pretty much screwed, because to beat your times and then beat them again would be pretty darn difficult. However, YOU CAN USE THE PRO-AM FESTIVAL (and/or Carnival Festival) AS A SECOND CHANCE. And for those of you who are having trouble sending challenges from their secondary account, here's how you do it: Go to your secondary account, race, set a lousy time (before your primary account has completed the same race), and when you finish the race, an option will come up to "send this time to your friends". You must do this, or else you will not get the trophy. Simply use that "app" to send a message to your primary account, challenging them to beat your horrible time. Then, log back in on your primary account, and go to the pitwall. Up at the top, there will be a number of challenges that have been sent to you (give them time to load if they don't show up immediately). Simply select one and blast your rival's time out of the water! You can also "grind" so to speak on the events if you don't have enough unbeaten events to complete the 10 challenges. Simply beat your rival's lousy time, but only by a little bit. Then go back to your secondary account, and beat that time, but only by a little bit. You can then beat that time on your primary account, and if you want to keep on going with the grind, you can get 3-4 challenges completed off a single race easy.
I hope this was helpful.
Ninjaboy54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 11:07 PM   #120
Coleriley

Default Wall Brawl

For the Wall Brawl trophy, I am having trouble as a vita user because if I try to switch to my side account, it says I have to log in with the account the system is tied to or something of the sort. I would do it on my ps3 except for the fact that i got the vita version for free (limited time). I don't want to have to buy the ps3 version to get this. Help on how to log onto side or anything?
Coleriley is offline   Reply With Quote