Platinum Difficulty Rating

olsen77

Rate the trophy difficulty.  

267 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

NOTE: Due to the server closure, the platinum for this game is no longer attainable

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_85.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 8.44

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The time trials require you to do alot, and to do them you have to practice the course alot with each vehicle on each course, just not something I care to do at all. Plus online is slooow to rank up, what's worse is you loose experience if you come in in a low position. You shouldn't loose anything, just not gain, losing experience just makes it alot slower and annoying. Also at rank 8 festival it gets rather hard. So I give it a 9.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

7/10 More time consuming than difficult. Stupid trophies like "Necassary Roughness". Having said that I did get the Plat in 2 weeks after lending the game from my friend. Once you know which vehicle works best on each track and of course know the fastest routes for the tracks, your in business... providing you can drive!

• 4 weeks later...

I believe that this game is very hard for people who aren't race fanatics.

+ on line match making in Europe sucks balls, I as barely a Bronze Rookie ranked racer constantly have to compete with maxed out level players, which is frankly undoable..

It still is a fun game to play, but the difficulty rating is rather high ( although I imagine that if you totally into race games, that it probably is doable.

• 2 weeks later...
I believe that this game is very hard for people who aren't race fanatics.

+ on line match making in Europe sucks balls, I as barely a Bronze Rookie ranked racer constantly have to compete with maxed out level players, which is frankly undoable..

It still is a fun game to play, but the difficulty rating is rather high ( although I imagine that if you totally into race games, that it probably is doable.

If you play against maxed out players your rank will rise a lot more than when you play against low ranks. Just figure out which car is best on what track and you will eventually become rank 5.

This game is not that hard. It is a lot to do though, when I finished story mode I thought I was close to platinum, but I wasn't. For rank 5 online I raced 198 races. 46 gold, 39 silver and 38 bronze. So although I raced quite well it still took nearly 200 races to achieve the gold trophy. Most of the time trials are easy so those are no problem just a grind to go through. Ill give it a 7.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I gave it an eight. It's not that hard. The offline trophies are not hard, just time consuming. The online is a bit hard and time consuming, but possible. Though there are two things that bother me. First everybody's so good nowdays. I can win quite often, but three wins a row seems near impossible. Secondly, nobody plays casual. I'd like to get those 50 races but I just can't find any games.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...