Ranked Boosting (including 3 wins in a row) Thread

I really want to get this game over with and now that 12 person parties is now possible in ranked games, let's boost! I need 11 more people for this and once we have enough people we will set up a time to boost. Everyone will recieve their 3 wins in a row and will get a good amount of xp at the same time. Just respond on here we'll deal with the details once we have enough people.

DATE SET: Thursday March 19 @ 5PM EST if you need a translation for your time zone just google it. Backups will probably be needed so feel free to ask to be added to that list as well. To those who cannot make it Thursday, I appologize, this time looks best based on the different suggestions made in the posts throughout the thread. Starting at the given time and date, I will open up a party and invite everyone on the list. ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS LIST to make things less of a pain.

How it's gonna go down: I'll invite you all to a pregame party and once its full we will go down the list with whoever sent the message to the entire list going first then me, and so on. Each will get 3 in a row and we can still race but we must stay behind the person who is trying to win.

1) GRIDIRONCJ

2) Gotenkev

3) Danpjames

4) UltimateKing21

5) ChunkyPython

6) ma11hew

7) jaiwtfy

8) NickerPL

9) TheCopperkid

10) Craze_Khalid

11) jag_stilvecchio

12) FroFro88

backups

13) jazzb36

14) Secret-Legend

15)

16)

17)

18)

19)

20)

Edited by GRIDIRONCJ

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, will losses reflect badly on your rank? If you lose a lot of races then can you lose xp or can you only gain it?

Yeah losses will affect your rank because you can actually lose experience...it's pretty stupid. What I'm doing though is not playing online until it's time for this trophy. I don't have any experience yet so I assume I can't go any lower thn zero. But then again, I wouldn't be surprised.

Yay, we are close to getting the necessary amount of people. ^ lol, I highly doubt it will be "fun". Can we not use another user or account for the losses and the normal account for the wins?

I think we should do that too. I'm finally done the festival and time attack and now I've started ranked online and I really don't want to go down in rank.

Yep. The only thing is that it might be annoying after every 3 races to quit, change user/account and then get back in a party. Having twelve people in a room at the same time might be tough and it will be hard to keep them all there to do it in one sitting, so we might need to split up the days. Also, what will happen to the people that are meant to be losing? Do they just remain stationary while the person who is meant to be winning, races around the track? If we all just quit out of the race, does it count as a win for the other person?