The Rift glitch

Augustus

ok, so I'm sure a lot of you have heard of the rift glitch. I'm tired of having to face defeat on this track, as there is always someone who will use the glitch cheat. As someone once said, 'if you can't beat em, join em'. I've trawled around, but can't find instructions on how to use the glitch. Can anyone provide instructions of how it works? A link to a video would be perfect. I'm sure some people will be disgusted by me asking this, but I desperately wan't to level the playing field. As Evolution have confirmed they won't be fixing this flaw, I see no other option...

Well it's that frustration that is forcing me towards using it. Every time the Rift comes up, the winner will always be someone who exploits the glitch. As Evolution have confirmed it will not be fixed, using the glitch is the only way to remain competitive...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can explain you how to use this glitch, its pretty simple. Just make sure you're picking a motorcycle..

So, after the little cave in the beginning when you reach the free field head right into the the little cliff next to the ramp besides the bridge. Now you should respawn, just turn around and drive into the stone under the bridge. You will spawn on top of the bridge and be most probably be first... I hope that helps you to win some online races :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...