Wow Looks like I'm not getting the online trophies...

I got this game awhile ago because it was on sale and I wanted it but I didn't play it because largely of psn+ backlog and it just wasn't something I wanted to get into at the time and I was going to start playing it soon to get the online trophies but since the servers are shut down I can't, which sucks, oh well just guess I'll have to settle for all the offline trophies.

Edited by Stalemate666

This really sucks but without wanting to sound like a jerk for those who wanted to get the online trophies there was a 3 and a half months warning so it's your fault.

I never got the warning because I haven't played it yet, I didn't even know if there were online trophies until after they were down.

Well I wouldn't say you CAN'T get them anymore, because you can... checked a few people have gotten the online trophies well after the online was shut down, now how they did it I have no idea, but I know it wasn't legitimate.....than again I think if you go that route you'll unlock all the trophies so I wouldn't suggest doing that......

Well I wouldn't say you CAN'T get them anymore, because you can... checked a few people have gotten the online trophies well after the online was shut down, now how they did it I have no idea, but I know it wasn't legitimate.....than again I think if you go that route you'll unlock all the trophies so I wouldn't suggest doing that......

There is a save file hack for this game which allows people to get all the main game trophies is a few minutes, thats how they got them. You can tell because PSN profiles has cutoff hackers while YGC hasnt so when you check the leaderboard like over 20 people have got this after October 1st. Its also noticeable in the completion %ages as well, when PSNP cut off hacking the plat% and the % for Legend dropped over 1% lol.

A quick google search will give you the save file but I wouldnt recommend it.

There is a save file hack for this game which allows people to get all the main game trophies is a few minutes, thats how they got them. You can tell because PSN profiles has cutoff hackers while YGC hasnt so when you check the leaderboard like over 20 people have got this after October 1st. Its also noticeable in the completion %ages as well, when PSNP cut off hacking the plat% and the % for Legend dropped over 1% lol.

A quick google search will give you the save file but I wouldnt recommend it.

PSN Profiles isn't catching all of them. There are still a few who have earned the Legend trophy after Oct 1. They also did it the smart way. Looks like they earned a good chunk of the trophies either legit or just hacked the time stamps. This way will prevent PSN P's auto flagging system from catching the cheaters. Can't wait for the manual flag to be implemented there.