Online is dead?

Pepe_el_mago

I was always able to find full races when I searched a month and a week ago because all the pro's have come back for their last chance at playing it. Its pretty much impossible unless you boost though as you have no chance of learning the tracks better than these guys and its guarranteed that you will get close to last every race no matter how good you are. I personally searched in Australian servers but id imagine searching in American or other servers would be even more populated.

I was always able to find full races when I searched a month and a week ago because all the pro's have come back for their last chance at playing it. Its pretty much impossible unless you boost though as you have no chance of learning the tracks better than these guys and its guarranteed that you will get close to last every race no matter how good you are. I personally searched in Australian servers but id imagine searching in American or other servers would be even more populated.

American isn't any better nor is EU, well atleast on Casual races...I did get matched up a few times in ranked, but thats not a good idea, you won't win, you won't even come in the top half if you do a random ranked game....1 mistake = cost you the game