Corrupted Save! :(

Devil_Max

Hi Everyone!

Im Playing MotoStorm: Pacific Rift when my game freezes on the screen game and i turn of my PS3 and when i turn on back my ps3 i try again the game and when is loading dont go front its lock in icon of motostorm game and i this my all data of game is lost and i have to begging everything. :mad:

Anyone know a sollution for this i dont want to do Festival again?.... :mad:

Thanks Everyone for helping me on this. :(

Hi Everyone!

Im Playing MotoStorm: Pacific Rift when my game freezes on the screen game and i turn of my PS3 and when i turn on back my ps3 i try again the game and when is loading dont go front its lock in icon of motostorm game and i this my all data of game is lost and i have to begging everything. :mad:

It said I had a corrupted save earlier, but somehow all my festival things still showed golds.... try deleting the Game Data and see if that works

It said I had a corrupted save earlier, but somehow all my festival things still showed golds.... try deleting the Game Data and see if that works

This worked for me.The game froze each time I played a race.After I deleted the game data everything went back to normal.I lost my festival progress but fortunately I already had 96 golds.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Everyone!

I had this happen, and the above method didn't solve it for me. I'm curious if you ever resolved this? Luckily in my case I had finished ghosts and festival, but doing 250 race wins again was SO boring..it corrupted when I had like 230/250 -___-

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Everyone!

This is an older thread but thought I would add my 2 bobs worth.

Found that when playing through Festival there were only very few lockups, and never lost my game save at all. Similar story for the On-line too, while we had more lockups playing on-line once again no game-save corruptions occurred. Probably because the game was not writing to the hard drive as much, only at the end of the races. Once I completed Festival, and only had the Ghost trophy's left, I became paranoid about corrupting the game save and backed up multiple copies onto USB & PSN Plus. Lockups would happen on just about every single track for the Ghost Time attacks for both main game and DLC, and the game-save file would be fried in every case. The same/similar symptoms would happen. The game would either lockup on startup when the heartbeat helmet would stop pulsing and startup movie would not start, or if it would startup, as soon as you try a new Time attack track it would freeze there.

Lucky I had my backups, just restored the last known good backup, and after only one Time attack it would recover all of the missing Time attacks completed as these were kept in separate files for each track, which luckily would not be corrupted. This method has saved my bacon countless times until I got the Platinum a few days ago, but still working on the DLC Ghosts now, with daily lockups still happening.

Recommend either doing all Ghosts at the start before doing any Festival, so you can't lose your progress, or else wait until you complete Festival, and keep multiple backups of the main game-save to keep you out of trouble.

Just finished all the time trials and had no issues with freezing or corruption but I was paranoid so made backups anyway.

EDIT: The second I started the Speed DLC my game froze and it will probably continue to do so. My save is ok though. btw how do I actually complete the dlc?? everytime I try to start up a speed race it freezes...

Edited by LukeyCow

OMG its impossible to play any of the speed weekend events because they freeze before you can load up the race. This is really annoying me, has anyone else has this issue since the servers were shudown because you cannot play any of them, they freeze while its loading or mid race like 20 times now...