Rank 40 Online?

Should'nt be THAT long.

Played for a mere 2 days and I'm already level 10. Top 3 helps a lot for the leveling up.

I found that the rule here is consistency, so you can take advantage of the bets.

Possible in a week in my opinion.

How many hours have you clocked online so far? What would you estimate in terms of total hours?

ive had to recently start again for apocalypse due to servers being used before the game went "live" and the new ones.

so far ive hit level 30, and these are the statistics of my online career so far

(i will be adding these to my trophy guide soon)

stats

875000xp to get level 30

total play time 4hours 57minutes

total races 106

time in 1st 3hours 27minutes

medals 71

accolades 329

opponents beaten 934

opponents wrecked 13

total drift 28000metres

total air 45minutes

furthest air distance 221metres

longest boost 579metres

bets won 80

races 1st 79

laps completed 255

my advice for anyone playing this would be to concentrate on the medals for big xp boosts for levelling as quick as possible.

ive had to recently start again for apocalypse due to servers being used before the game went "live" and the new ones.

so far ive hit level 30, and these are the statistics of my online career so far

(i will be adding these to my trophy guide soon)

stats

875000xp to get level 30

total play time 4hours 57minutestotal races 106

time in 1st 3hours 27minutes

medals 71

accolades 329

opponents beaten 934

opponents wrecked 13

total drift 28000metres

total air 45minutes

furthest air distance 221metres

longest boost 579metres

bets won 80

races 1st 79

laps completed 255

my advice for anyone playing this would be to concentrate on the medals for big xp boosts for levelling as quick as possible.

Now i wish the trophy was for max rank instead :)

Indeed, impressive stats. Staying in first place is a great way to get accolades, as you get "stick", "untouchable", "leader of the pack" most of the time.

I always use the rally car, for the drifting bonuses and fun, but I don't aim to rank up as fast as possible.

The platinum will be easy eventually, unlike PR, so I just enjoy racing online.

Indeed, impressive stats. Staying in first place is a great way to get accolades, as you get "stick", "untouchable", "leader of the pack" most of the time.

I always use the rally car, for the drifting bonuses and fun, but I don't aim to rank up as fast as possible.

The platinum will be easy eventually, unlike PR, so I just enjoy racing online.

i was the 8th person in the world to get platinum in RIFT... you guys are lucky that half the world isnt playing yet cause it will be different story when we all get the game... im considered to be 1 of the best ranked racers in RIFT... I was also the 1st person in the world to 10,000 races... live it up while you can the real talent is coming :cool:

...my stats are exagerrated slightly

The game tells you how long you've been playing, but the timer only lists the amount of time you've actually spent in races. You should probably double those figures to account for time spent in the lobby, having fun with betting and voting for tracks.

I'm at rank 10 just now, and my racing timer reads around the 2 hour mark. I've actually been playing for well over 4 hours and I've been doing really well. I think these times represent a more accurate prediction of how long it'll take to reach rank 40, without boosting. My betting is somewhere in the ball park of just over a week.

Even so, the online racing is really good fun, so that's a week you'll enjoy :)

...skill still plays a large part in levelling up

This is very true. From what I've noted this far, the best way to gain XP quickly is to race well and bet wisely. With a solid winning streak you can accrue a huge bonus pot. I jumped almost half a rank (from 9 to 10) in one go, as a result of winning several consecutive bets :)

@turbosquirrel

yup, completely agree

in terms of the time i just thought as its how the game records it people have something to compare it with.

in terms of levelling up, another tip is to aim for the medals. the large xp bonuses these give can boost you even two levels at a time.

now, level 39 calls, should have stats for level 40 very soon....

level 40 stats

stats

1365000xp to get level 40

total play time 7hours 32minutes

total races 152

time in 1st 5hours 5minutes

medals 100

accolades 508

opponents beaten 1162

opponents wrecked 21

total drift 41800metres

total air 1hour 11minutes

furthest air distance 225metres

longest boost 689metres

bets won 122

races 1st 115

laps completed 390

raced distance (new stat) 1311

its 5 in the morning ere, im going bed.

• 2 weeks later...

got my platinum two days ago, took me 'bout 22hrs.

as kegs wrote, 1365000 chips for lvl40 but it's getting harder and harder: for lvl45 you will need 1690000 chips!

any idea how many chips you will need for level 80?

it gets stupidly hard after that. to the point where you need 150000xp+ for one level. im going for level 55 and its over 3million xp now to get that. i dare say 80 could be around 7-8 possibly 10 million xp. master medals (unlocked at level 50) are pretty hardcore though, and should see you going for a while.

well thats kinda nice i guess since i was a gold legend 100% in only a few weeks and that was it... now if they could somehow keep there servers online this game would be fantastic

No. You will never lose XP in this one.

I am so relieved to have read that comment. I am trying to get the trophies for the online portion of Rift at the moment and it is so annoying watching your xp slip down the drain. :mad: It is bad enough trying to reach legend, let alone win three online ranked races in a row.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
i was the 8th person in the world to get platinum in RIFT... you guys are lucky that half the world isnt playing yet cause it will be different story when we all get the game... im considered to be 1 of the best ranked racers in RIFT... I was also the 1st person in the world to 10,000 races... live it up while you can the real talent is coming :cool:

well thats kinda nice i guess since i was a gold legend 100% in only a few weeks and that was it...

insecure kid is insecure