Is Motorstorm Apocalypse still plattable?

While I don't see any announcements or listings in the unachievables thread, I have read about servers being up and down. The age of the game combined with the fact that I've never played a MS title before makes me cautious...

Are the multiplayer trophies still as straightforward as ever, or should I perhaps strike this one off my list as one to avoid? :think:

i know why you asking this as last time i saw this forums i saw servers where not working. i waited few weeks or even months and finished online with 2 controllers not to long ago. so its still possible. i even did a few real online races to help out a friend whos betting trophy is glithed and it worked to seem fine

edit: well i assume i know why you ask

• 5 months later...

I'm so close to platting this I can taste it. The servers are up and running, though I get kicked off every once in awhile. The special events help so much! I never knew about these until now and they are worth so much! Download all the packs and just rake in the chips! Now I'm just down to collecting all the collectable cards. I'm about 60% percent there. In short, yes, this is still plattable.

• 1 year later...