Problem with the server?

Yeah im having the same problem. I got on last night for 1 race, but got kicked straight away. Communicating with server is all ive had ever since.

Edit, can get in sometimes but then get stuck on the loading game mode screen.

Edited by SirSmokalot002

Glad it's not only me lol.

i'm having the same issue, was working fine about 14 hours ago

i'm having the same problem, wonder if it's related at all to the brief downtime psn had earlier today?

Yeah I had a quick go yesterday before PSN died and it was fine then.

I'm sure it will be back up and running soon enough.

Uhm...I hope they fix this problem.......

Im finding im now able to get into races, but on the loadout screen, once we all select our perks and it switchs to bet, i get nothing else up on my screen. It just stays there and nothing happens. Only way i can get out of it is to quit game and reload.

Same problem when the multi start....

Edited by FlareZero

Ive had a few races now, and at the end of every race, it hangs at the race results screen, then i get a mesg saying (Problems communicating with the server)

Hopefully it is fixed soon, cause its fun online even if you dont win.

For real?, they are relasing a Patch?

I couldnt tell you if they are or not.

Anyway, ive been able to get on for a few races, but after i while i get the communicating with server problem mesg again. But it just kicks me back to menu, i havnt needed to restart game in a good while

Thanks, well I leave the game for now........ I hope they fix the game....

I hope they fix it as well. I have encountered quite some connectivity issues the last 2 weeks... And it often happens immediately after a race, so that all my xp, medals and accolades are lost. Quite frustrating at times.

as of yesterday 8pm (uk time) it was fixed because i was on it all night until midnight

Yeah same, although every now and again it would freeze or lose connection to server. But was great fun actually, got to rank 16 no problem, only 2 remaining trophies left in multiplayer now :)

im getting the same communicating with server message anyone know if they plan to patch this? googling the problem seams its been happening for months now hope they sort jus getting into the game then online just stops working also the download events let u in then when u get the win u get rewarded with a failed, communicating with server i'd be level 30 by now but im stuck at 6 lost easily half a mill of points