Downloadable Special Event Packs

lonelyspoon

Evening chaps and chapettes,

Under the Multiplayer -> Special Events -> Downloaded Events section, there are 7 sets of downloadable events that offer large chip prizes for completing them.

I think the Joker card was already available, and the Queen of Hearts can be easily found under the Add-Ons section in the PSN store.

Though it seemed the other five packs weren't available. After a bit of research, I found that I had to use the search function in the PSN store to find the King of Diamonds and the Ace of Spades.

I know there are also two Joker packs available (at least in the US), but I can't find them in the PSN store for love nor money:

MotorStorm® Apocalypse Gold Joker Event Pack | Add Ons | Games & Media -PlayStation.com

MotorStorm® Apocalypse Red Joker Event Pack | Add Ons | Games & Media -PlayStation.com

And as to the other two remaining packs, I have no idea. Can anybody shed some more light on this mystery? Perhaps my PSN store (Europe, UK or Switz) is broken.

Cheers!

Edited by lonelyspoon

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Ace of Hearts, King of diamonds and Queen of hearts are currently free on the PSN if you search Motorstorm Apocalypse the navigate to Add-Ons. Another two cards Red and Gold Joker are Premiere and pack.

My guess is the last card is probably in the revolution pack... But it doesn't say on the description which is VERY poor

Edited by DanAked
New Info