Air Assault trophy help

HUYI

i've spent over 2 hours to get this trophy but i am not making any progress, i have tried both races with the atv and motorbike with tyler and i punched a guy in the air while we were both off the ramp and i was cheated out of my trophy i have tried using quick race to try to unlock it but the vehicles chosen are always huge cars and you can't get the trophy with huge cars, can anyone give me any tips on what level to go and what vehicle to use, i am surprised no one else is having problems with this trophy at all there must be a few people playing this game that could shed some light?

if i don't get no answers then i am done with this trophy and i am cheated out of a platinum yet again! :mad:

i've spent over 2 hours to get this trophy but i am not making any progress, i have tried both races with the atv and motorbike with tyler and i punched a guy in the air while we were both off the ramp and i was cheated out of my trophy i have tried using quick race to try to unlock it but the vehicles chosen are always huge cars and you can't get the trophy with huge cars, can anyone give me any tips on what level to go and what vehicle to use, i am surprised no one else is having problems with this trophy at all there must be a few people playing this game that could shed some light?

if i don't get no answers then i am done with this trophy and i am cheated out of a platinum yet again! :mad:

i took me a few tries on the 1st tyler festival level... you just gotta time it... you must do it after the 1st jump when you pass the finish line when the race starts... if you dont do it by then start over and try again... so youll have 3 air shots to get it done before restarting... make sure you dont try to hit another atv cause thats not possible...an atv cant punch another atv...

ok, can you give me some insight where to get this trophy as you can't use the prologue because you use a car in that level and you can't use the level after that because you have a buggy, the only level you can preform this trophy is the level where you are using the motorbike and the atv quad bike.

ok, can you give me some insight where to get this trophy as you can't use the prologue because you use a car in that level and you can't use the level after that because you have a buggy, the only level you can preform this trophy is the level where you are using the motorbike and the atv quad bike.

the 1st tyler level when your on the atv.... not the prologue the next one

Skyline race as Tyler, the one where you start by getting airlifted onto a collapsing building, is where I kept trying for it. Just spam attack all the way down the straight and restart if you miss.

ok, i will try that, that seems to be a more viable way to get the trophy, fingers crossed.

If you're having problems controlling the ATV, you can always choose that Festival level again on Wreckreation and choose a bike, since it's easier to control. The trophy isn't hard man. It's just a matter of being in the right spot.

i would gladly let you come to my house and give it a try yourself if it's as easy as you say it is, this trophy shouldn't even be bronze and it's a insult that the game devs gave a trophy like this as a bronze.

also it's not a case of just waving your hands about and hoping for the best it's a case of getting on the ramp at the precise moment, being aligned with a opponent at the precise moment and being in the air and at the same time hitting your opponent while you are both off ground, the requirements are ridiculous, the trophy is ridiculous and the physics are against you on top of that.

also Splenge, the spot you mentioned is very good as it has a lot of air, the only problem is the opponents are too far away from me to actually be able to hit them so it's more the case of complete randomness if i hit them or not, i bet i could be trying for days and i STILL wouldn't hit a opponent.

Edited by HUYI

thats the same track i told you lol

i took me a few tries on the 1st tyler festival level...

you didn't mention the sykline level you clearly mentioned the 1st festival level which is the level that you are in a buggy NOT a atv or a motorbike which is what the trophy requires

also where Splenge mentioned the skyline stage you cannot do this level in festival with tyler because you are using a truck and for the trophy requirements you have to be in a ATV or a MOTORBIKE for the trophy to unlock, you cannot be in any other vehicle or you will be wasting your time so instead i went into the other mode where you can customise how many laps and what stage you want to race on instead otherwise i won't be able to unlock the trophy at all.

i got the trophy and my platinum now so i am so glad i don't have to play this horrific game anymore, i can finally get back to portal 2 and mortal kombat 9 now. :yayps3: you may want to put this location (skyline falling down) in the trophy guide for anyone else who are going to encounter this nightmare of a trophy.

Edited by HUYI

you didn't mention the sykline level you clearly mentioned the 1st festival level which is the level that you are in a buggy NOT a atv or a motorbike which is what the trophy requires

also where Splenge mentioned the skyline stage you cannot do this level in festival with tyler because you are using a truck and for the trophy requirements you have to be in a ATV or a MOTORBIKE for the trophy to unlock, you cannot be in any other vehicle or you will be wasting your time so instead i went into the other mode where you can customise how many laps and what stage you want to race on instead otherwise i won't be able to unlock the trophy at all.

Wow people, and their trophies LOL. The trophy was seriously not that bad at all. No shit you have to be in a bike or ATV. It even says that in the guide. Just because something takes somewhat of a challenge doesn't mean it should be a silver or something. I even said what you should have done. if you were to read, you wouldn't have had any problems. At least you got the trophy though;) n00bs and their games :facepalm: You obviously didn't follow directions because where Splenge mentioned you actually could because you do indeed use the ATV. Oh well

Edited by grimydawg

i got the trophy and my platinum now so i am so glad i don't have to play this horrific game anymore, i can finally get back to portal 2 and mortal kombat 9 now. :yayps3: you may want to put this location (skyline falling down) in the trophy guide for anyone else who are going to encounter this nightmare of a trophy.

better read it again I SAID TYLER... thats not a buggy... learn to read and not be defensive... i love how ppl dont read the whole replies and just become an ass cause there frustrated with something easy if they just read the thing instead of being a smart ass...

i took me a few tries on the 1st tyler festival level... you just gotta time it... you must do it after the 1st jump when you pass the finish line when the race starts... if you dont do it by then start over and try again... so youll have 3 air shots to get it done before restarting... make sure you dont try to hit another atv cause thats not possible...an atv cant punch another atv... if that doesnt clearly mean atv race idk what does

Edited by Zooyork26

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Uhm ... this is a MUCH easier way:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTpRbn23HTY]Gameplay | Motorstorm apocalypse | Trofeo Ataque aereo / Air Assault, forma facil - YouTube[/ame]

Got it on my first try. Also very helpful for the "Target Locked" trophy.

Edited by SoPoF

• 1 month later...

The Easiest Way I Believe Is When You Begin In Skyline With Tyler ( The First Race )

There Are A Couple Of Jumps In The Beginning .. Just Try To Hit Them From It

If You Couldn't .. Just Restart The Race .. It Would Be Easy .. And Doesn't Take Much Time :)

I personaly would recomend to leave this trophy for last.Just play multiplayer and try to reach lvl 40 theres gonna be a TON of oportunities to get air assault trophy, i got my at lvl 31 or smth. if you dont get it you can allways go back to festival and grind it on skyline lvl.

• 8 months later...