Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 05-08-2011, 07:40 PM   #11
grimydawg

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   2011 PS3T Madden Champion   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUYI View Post
you didn't mention the sykline level you clearly mentioned the 1st festival level which is the level that you are in a buggy NOT a atv or a motorbike which is what the trophy requires

also where Splenge mentioned the skyline stage you cannot do this level in festival with tyler because you are using a truck and for the trophy requirements you have to be in a ATV or a MOTORBIKE for the trophy to unlock, you cannot be in any other vehicle or you will be wasting your time so instead i went into the other mode where you can customise how many laps and what stage you want to race on instead otherwise i won't be able to unlock the trophy at all.
Wow people, and their trophies LOL. The trophy was seriously not that bad at all. No shit you have to be in a bike or ATV. It even says that in the guide. Just because something takes somewhat of a challenge doesn't mean it should be a silver or something. I even said what you should have done. if you were to read, you wouldn't have had any problems. At least you got the trophy though n00bs and their games You obviously didn't follow directions because where Splenge mentioned you actually could because you do indeed use the ATV. Oh well

Last edited by grimydawg; 05-08-2011 at 07:42 PM.
grimydawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 10:22 PM   #12
Zooyork26

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUYI View Post
you didn't mention the sykline level you clearly mentioned the 1st festival level which is the level that you are in a buggy NOT a atv or a motorbike which is what the trophy requires

also where Splenge mentioned the skyline stage you cannot do this level in festival with tyler because you are using a truck and for the trophy requirements you have to be in a ATV or a MOTORBIKE for the trophy to unlock, you cannot be in any other vehicle or you will be wasting your time so instead i went into the other mode where you can customise how many laps and what stage you want to race on instead otherwise i won't be able to unlock the trophy at all.

i got the trophy and my platinum now so i am so glad i don't have to play this horrific game anymore, i can finally get back to portal 2 and mortal kombat 9 now. :yayps3: you may want to put this location (skyline falling down) in the trophy guide for anyone else who are going to encounter this nightmare of a trophy.
better read it again I SAID TYLER... thats not a buggy... learn to read and not be defensive... i love how ppl dont read the whole replies and just become an ass cause there frustrated with something easy if they just read the thing instead of being a smart ass...

i took me a few tries on the 1st tyler festival level... you just gotta time it... you must do it after the 1st jump when you pass the finish line when the race starts... if you dont do it by then start over and try again... so youll have 3 air shots to get it done before restarting... make sure you dont try to hit another atv cause thats not possible...an atv cant punch another atv... if that doesnt clearly mean atv race idk what does

2011 SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!!!

Last edited by Zooyork26; 05-08-2011 at 10:33 PM.
Zooyork26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:36 PM   #13
dj4u

got it now, thanks guys for good tips !
dj4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 07:56 AM   #14
SoPoF

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Uhm ... this is a MUCH easier way:

Got it on my first try. Also very helpful for the "Target Locked" trophy.

Last edited by SoPoF; 07-13-2012 at 07:58 AM.
SoPoF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 04:38 PM   #15
AmbaLaBamba

Took me a couple tries but thanks for the help, worked after I got some speed.

[ Free PSN Games Thread | Signature by RED_REBEL44 | PSNP / TrueTrophies ]
AmbaLaBamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 04:35 AM   #16
Nagadi

The Easiest Way I Believe Is When You Begin In Skyline With Tyler ( The First Race )
There Are A Couple Of Jumps In The Beginning .. Just Try To Hit Them From It
If You Couldn't .. Just Restart The Race .. It Would Be Easy .. And Doesn't Take Much Time
Nagadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:04 AM   #17
Padla

I personaly would recomend to leave this trophy for last.Just play multiplayer and try to reach lvl 40 theres gonna be a TON of oportunities to get air assault trophy, i got my at lvl 31 or smth. if you dont get it you can allways go back to festival and grind it on skyline lvl.
Padla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 07:05 PM   #18
Spinal

this one is doing my nut in. ive quite a few times hit other riders off the bike and it wont pop.

just done it again before on the skyline aces high track very first jump i punched one off the bike while in the air it even came up saying i have wrecked them and the trophy didnt pop.
Spinal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 09:40 PM   #19
pootas1985

Use 2nd cotroller xD
Old 05-11-2013, 05:29 AM   #20
Light-and-magic

Awards Showcase PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

I did it like 3 or 4 times right in mid-flight nowhere near the ground before it actually popped, the trophy is just glitchy