MotorStorm Apocalypse: Card Location Video Guide

gcrock

Here is a video guide that I have created for all 150 card locations!

I am willing to help anyone who is still stuck after viewing the guide. First just check the below:

• Some cards only become available on a certain lap! Look at what lap I am on and make sure you are on that lap if the card is not there.
  • Some cards may be able to be gotten a different way than I got them.
  • The cards are in order of level but the cards within a level may not be in order of when you can get them. I may of missed one on my first lap and then got it on the second lap after getting more cards first.
  • This was done on a EU version of the game. I have heared that they may be in slightly different locations in other countries. I cannot confirm this but from what I have read, they are very nearby. So just have a look around.

If you still need help then please PM me or post here. Tell me what card you cannot get and which level. I will try and help and if I need to, I will do another video just for you and email it to you. I am busy on my site at the minute but I am on here every other day as I love this site so just be patient if you are stuck.

I think I have done enough for all the cards and I have given extra attention to the ones I found dificult.

Part 1 (1-50)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT8jBW8AkiM&feature=player_profilepage]YouTube - Motorstorm Apocolypse Card Locations (1-50) Part 1[/ame]

*Some of the captions in the later levels are out by a few seconds! It took so long to upload that I will leave it for now. Its no big issue, you will just see what level it is once the black motorstorm screen goes off. Sorry about that.

Part 2 (51-83)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRK-VlbMjc8]YouTube - Motorstorm Apocalypse Card Locations (51-83) Part 2[/ame]

Part 3 (84-110)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4EnmWi6uP8&feature=player_profilepage]YouTube - Motorstorm Apocalypse Card Locations (84-110)[/ame]

Part 4 (111-150)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg-qlpmQsvw]YouTube - Motorstorm Apocalypse Card Locations (111-150) Part 4[/ame]

Rising Damp Card Location

I have had a lot of feedback on a card from 'Rising Damp'. This video will show you exactly how to get it from the start of the race for anyone who has any issues with it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwVRkRCkPyc&feature=player_profilepage]YouTube - ‪Motorstorm Apocalypse Card Location‬‏[/ame]

Edited by Terminator
Removed signature.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ no problem guys

The second one is nearly there! there are 60 on tylers so it will be 51-110 probably in two vids. Been working on them all day and still have 14 more (3 levels) to record. Some are really hard to find even with kegs11 pics. Wish I had a video guide lol. There will just me a slight delay in getting them up. Its taken longer than first thought.

^^ You are all welcome!

I have six left to record of the final part(or two parts) I then need to edit the video and render it. Expect to see cards 111-150 early hours of tomorrow morning. (This Evening US)

[edit]Part 3 has been added

Edited by gcrock

I'm missing one card from the last level,, and I'm really sad to say it's not on the video..

:( :(

only 4/5 cards available are shown on the video if someone knows where that last card is please do tell as it's the only thing i need for the platinum :(

EDIT: just found it, it was this one,,

http://www.up.qatarw.com/up/2011-04-09/qatarw.com_51101001.jpg

Edited by Bandar

I'm missing one card from the last level,, and I'm really sad to say it's not on the video..

:( :(

only 4/5 cards available are shown on the video if someone knows where that last card is please do tell as it's the only thing i need for the platinum :(

EDIT: just found it, it was this one,,

http://www.up.qatarw.com/up/2011-04-09/qatarw.com_51101001.jpg

Thanks for the PM and this post but it is not missing!!

I just checked the video and it is there. the third card I collect on the last level is the one you are referring to.

Thanks again for mentioning it though.

If anyone else notices any error please let me know.

Thanks for the PM and this post but it is not missing!!

I just checked the video and it is there. the third card I collect on the last level is the one you are referring to.

Thanks again for mentioning it though.

If anyone else notices any error please let me know.

My bad i couldn't notice it,,

Thank you for all the hard work you put into the videos :)

I didn't notice it either lol. I think the status at the bottom of the screen didn't pop up or something, which is why we missed it :whistle:

When I did find it, I then remember seeing that bit in the video, but thought it was just on the way to another card. :D

Its not a problem! I noticed no one had done any so I thought it would be great for my channel and site, to get hits. But ye, very hard work.

I have had a bit of feedback about some clips should have been shorter than others. I would try and make it better but it just took so long!! If anything is missing though, do let me know. I think its spot on bar the one mistake on the last video which is explained when you watch it.

I think they were about the right length. They clearly show where each card is and how to get them. And thats what counts for those type of video walkthroughs.

People moaning they are too long, could just download the videos and skip to the sections they want to watch. I always download any walkthrough videos I'll be using alot. It makes more sense than keep using bandwidth, reloading the videos.

Yeah that card mentioned earlier wasn't very clear. But the card was in an pita place, so it couldn't really be helped. Even when I found where the card was, it took me a few tries to even collect it. (I kept jumping too far over it lol). Whoever thought of sticking a card there, was evil!. :devil:

Thanks for the comments guys. I wish I got people on my site giving me this type of feedback.... It feels like I do all this hard work and nobody appreciates it. I could tell you many stories lol

At least here you guys have been great. Thank You. And if it did get stickied it would be my very first sticky on the site!!! That would be awesome lol