"Risky Bidness" is Glitched

a3069namebke

I have been trying to earn this trophy for the past few months, and it won't unlock for me, despite meeting the requirements each time. I get a "Perfect" on every turn while being in the middle lane...

If anyone has this problem and or they earned this trophy after having this problem, please post here.

Sorry man but you have to get perfects on every turn on the INSIDE lane which means the lane closest to the sharpest bend. I was wondering the same when I got perfects on the turns at first but then looked at the trophy description.

btw anyone know wtf is up with angel mountain climbing glitch... when you do the rally neither of the players can move...

Sorry man but you have to get perfects on every turn on the INSIDE lane which means the lane closest to the sharpest bend. I was wondering the same when I got perfects on the turns at first but then looked at the trophy description.

btw anyone know wtf is up with angel mountain climbing glitch... when you do the rally neither of the players can move...

Thanks! I'll try that later tonight! I hate climbing with a passion, and can't get a gold for coop. All I need are 3 or 4 trophies for the platinum. Climbing is definetly laggy and broken.