Anyone?

• 2 months later...

I think it is like this game:

Winter Stars - PS3Trophies.org

which I enjoyed.

It's not a very serious game, but it's kinda fun as long as the story mode lasts (15 hours), probably very fun to play with other people. It's like you follow a story through various tournaments and challenges, where everything really is based upon some few arcade games. Some people complain about the controls, I just think it takes a hour or so getting used to. The game should train you to become good enough to beat everything you get to when you get to it. At least the Winter Stars game had upgrades and leveling etc! lol

I would not purchase it for the move support, as the move support for Winter Stars was really bad, at least in my opinion. It worked a lot better without, but I guess it can be fine in local play where both use a move controller.

I'm considering purchasing this game! :)

EDIT:

Purchased it, so I will tell you if it's like that game or not when I get it.

Edited by MMDE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The game was a huge disappointment. It felt like a cheap version of Winter Sports. Worse graphics and yet there is very serious framerates almost all the time in most of the sports, and it gets even worse when you play with a second player. Even the music tends to freeze for a half second. There is no story mode. It's not really that fun to play. You have less control in most of the sports. Few modes and challenges. No online multiplayer as far as I could see, only challenges you can send to others. Poorly designed main menu. Somewhat long load times very often, making it take forever to do something. URGH, SO SLOW! There's like 5 music tracks, which are all between poor and decent, though fits the game somewhat. I seriously can't find anything positive to say about this game.... It seems like they put minimum effort into it. I regret purchasing the game, so I hope I get a lot for it when I sell it in the stores, but I'm not expecting it.

Edited by MMDE

• 1 year later...