Rate the trophy difficulty...  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_4.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.83

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• 6 months later...

Just got the (P), and for the most part it was fairly easy. It requires two controllers, don't need to be Move, actually I would recommend not to use Move, but you can use that too, but you need two of the same type of controller.

The game sucks, and is like a really bad version of the game Winter Stars (which I enjoyed playing), so if you're wondering if you want to purchase this, then I instead would tell you to purchase Winter Stars (which also tends to be cheaper).

There are some "co-op" parts, which sounds scary, but all, except for one, game is it like playing with one controller, just you have to swap between them. The one game that isn't like that is climbing. You will need to multitask a little, but when you've tried it sometimes and you start getting the hang of it (like been trying for 5 minutes), you will most likely master it. I did 2 out of the 3 on 1 or 2 attempts. :)

The hardest part about this game is the Bikecycle races. It's do-able, but I think either I missed something (highly unlikable) or they really tried to make this game hard. If it wasn't for this one game, the (P) difficulty would have been 1/10 or 2/10. But because bikecycle is a bit harder, I tend to think this game is a 3/10 maybe even 4/10. It gets even more frustrating when you in adrenalin party get a bikecycle race near the end. They tweak the time to be even harder than the normal gold medal, and that alone was hard. I think I did one of the tracks pretty much perfect, and by that I mean I abused everything there was and took all the best paths etc, and won by 0.74 seconds. This was after trying at least 20 times. I didn't want to restart the adrenalin party a 4th time because of this. Luckily there is a reset race button in the adrenalin party mode, so you get infinite tries on the 10 random games you have to get gold at in a row.

Another frustration was the online trophies. You have to create and beat challenges. Challenges are recorded at random when you play. You may also encounter random challenges. There's no global list of challenges anywhere, at least I didn't find it, you must find them at random in the games for them to show up in your own list later on. You don't want to beat them the first time, and you want to add everyone you meet as friends. When you have found a lot of challenges, you can check when they expire. They are set to expire 7 days from when they were created. You must beat one 30 mins before it expires. To win a challenge you must have been the last to beat it/own it when the time expires. You need to win 5 challenges where one must be someone on your friendslist. You can also list everyone who is your friend's challenges, hence why you should add everyone you see.

Oh well, I got the (P) now. Because of the online stuff and the bikecycle, I vote this 4/10. Everything else is a 1/10 or max 2/10.

• 10 months later...

I voted a 2.

Didn't find any of the sports difficult really, the hardest part was probably making sure you took the optimal route on the mountain biking section.

Online trophies were a pain because of low number of players online, especially so long after release...still can be done easily though.

• 1 year later...

Voted a 4, because climbing is hard to gold especially doing the co-op solo using 2 controllers. Plus 2 of the mountain biking golds were hard (one a speed freak and one a trickstyle which took many attempts.)

Also the adrenaline party requires a bit of luck that the right sports show up, otherwise getting 10 golds in a row is a pain.

Now the servers are shut, so if you haven't already done the online trophies then this plat is unobtainable.