Turtle! & I'm Not Dead Yet Trohies! in two matches.

trophelp11

If you want to get the Turtle! & I’m Not Dead Yet! Trophies in 2 ranked matches… here’s an easy way to do it.

First: You’re going to need a friend or willing boosting partner. Someone you can trust to return the favor.

Second: Arrange a time to try for these trophies. Once you’re both ready to boost for the trophies choose Ranked Tag Match. You will have better luck finding two matches together in Ranked Tag Match as not as many people play tag matches.

Third: The first match round 1, Player 1 will deplete Player 2’s health down to 10%. You’ll just have to eyeball when player 2 has a small sliver of health remaining. At this point Player 1 will let Player 2 defeat Player 1.

Fourth: Now in round 2 & 3 Player 2 will let Player 1 win the last two rounds with the timer running out in both rounds. Note Player 1 needs to inflict some damage to player 2 in both round 2 & 3 before the timer rounds out. So now the first player will have the Turtle Trophy and the second player will have the, I’m Not Dead Yet Trophy.

Fifth: You’ll need to do one more Ranked Tag Match together and reverse the order of the next 3 rounds in Match 2.

So now you should each have both trophies. I dreamt this idea up and tried with a friend and it worked. The hard part will be syncing up in ranked match. As I said earlier try ranked tag match because not as many people play tag matches. I hope this helps and if this method has been previously discussed sorry for the duplicate thread. (S)(S)

Edited by trophelp11
spelling