Please update You've Got Style! info

montcer9012

The info for the trophy should have a IMPORTANT! warning just at the beggining to avoid people think the trophy is glitched.

That trophy will unlock ONLY:

1. After beating the history mode. This will unlock QuanChi on the Nekropolis, which is the info missing on the trophy entry.

2. End the ladder with Kratos, but this info already exist on the trophy entry.

3. Get the graves were the 2nd costumes are.

Thanks to the moderators if the trophy info is updated.

• 4 months later...

BEFORE ANYONE ASK ME WHICH VERSION I PLAYED, MY ANSWER IS

MORTAL KOMBAT: KOMPLETE EDITION-Code Region 2/Europe

100% CONFIRMED BY ME

Man this trophy is super easy. For QuanChi no need to finish the story mod. Its must be in the selectable characters. I didn't touch the story mod. I cleared 60-70 tower challenges for coins. To collect at least 30.000 coins. Only 29.000 needed. Anyway, after that i used the You've Got A Style trophy guide, to find and buy the characters alternate costume in the crypt, than i finished the Fight-Ladder with Kratos on beginner difficulty, than entered in the Nekropolys and pressed X button on every charachter( must show a descripition which says, congratulations l, you've unlockd xy charachter alternate costume ) Just press X button onall charachters and the trophy will poop up :)

For the rest of the DLC characters NO NEED to do NOTHING. They weapons/costume in the Nekropolys are already unlockd. But if you wanna make surex you can press X button on those chaacters too.

HOPE THIS HELPS :)