Online Status - Anyone playing?

The_Tuck

I installed Patch 1.05 and tried to fire up this game on Tuesday night after a year or two of not playing.

Every time I click online it flashes a bunch of menus and then results in a notice saying something like "Your connection has been lost. Check your router or ethernet cable." It then kicks me back to the main menu.

My boosting partner had the same error both nights.

I know this forum is pretty quiet, but please sign in below if you are able to get online. I'm in the U.S.

I installed Patch 1.05 and tried to fire up this game on Tuesday night after a year or two of not playing.

Every time I click online it flashes a bunch of menus and then results in a notice saying something like "Your connection has been lost. Check your router or ethernet cable." It then kicks me back to the main menu.

My boosting partner had the same error both nights.

I know this forum is pretty quiet, but please sign in below if you are able to get online. I'm in the U.S.

Please note that its region-locked. So either you're both from different countries or your internet is acting stupid. I finished all online since December that's including outstanding and KOTH. Also remember that you may or may not stumble across your buddy so if you do go for all the trophies in one match which is possible as getting he/she again will not be so easy.