Anybody else feel like Kenshi is really cheap?

LAUREANO011691

He doesn't even have a teleporting move, I've just tried it today at a friends house and I loved him, I'll start using him more often.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/mortal-kombat/116040-new-kombatant-rain.html

I think he does...he goes underground like a puddle then comes back up or something like that.

@ 0:33...In the video.

Edited by ALLDAY89

Far from it. You're either fighting very good Kenshis or you're not dealing with him properly.

^ This.

I played a Kenshi as Nightwolf and although the guy abused the telekinetic punchy-kicky combo and the shove, I came out on top 2-0. The regular shove has a limited range and is easily jumped over, same with the punch-kick combo. When dealing with those , it's all about timing, anticipation and reaction.

After I bypassed those a few times, causing him some serious harm (as Nightwolf does awesomely), he started spamming the downward slash telekinetic coupled with the shove to keep me back. With his health down to maybe 2 inches (I don't know the precise percentage), I could tell he was trying to fight a war of attrition, wear me down slow and finish me off.

So, I decided to be a dick right back. I tried a couple Bow n' Arrows, which he blocked obviously. Then switched to the storm call, which is unblockable. I hit him, got his health to maybe a half inch, and after he was aware I was going to spam it he decided to try his luck with me head-on, no doubt thinking to "Go telekinetic all over my ass." As he jumped repeatedly towards me, probably hoping to outrun my storm call and jump a couple arrows, I timed it so an arrow hit just as he landed. As it did, I double-stepped in and gave him hell.

That was just the first round.

The second was much quicker. He tried to combine telekinetic range zone control with a few kicks and sword slashes here and there. I blocked/jumped as necessary, got him down low enough and used Nightwolf's awesome X-Ray to finish him off.

Then he got two daggers to the chest and a pretty bad sunburn.

Then he got two daggers to the chest and a pretty bad sunburn.

Haha excellent work, yeah the few people I've played as Kenshi have spammed the downward slash move but other people have just genuinely tore me apart with his combos.

I quite enjoy playing as him but because I'm still mastering the characters I don't play as him too much just yet.