Time not counting in practice?

BlakeyBlake999

You don't actually have to hit the opponent, were you just letting the character stand still? Cause the way I did it and got 24 hours while testing out this method was just leaving a rubberband or hairtie around my controller so that the character would just backwards the entire time my system was on.

I was letting mine stand still too, worked for about 4, and then it stopped and this was when the second patch came. I just assumed they fixed it, so I went in and fixed the controller so the player constantly jumps and it started saving the time again.

• 3 weeks later...

HOW TO BOOST THIS TROPHY

MAIN MENU

TRAINING

TAG TEAM PRACTICE

PICK YOUR 2 CHARACTERS

PRESS START

GO TO AI OPTIONS PRESS X

PRESS R1 CHANGE IT TO EXPERT

PRACTICE OPTIONS

SUPER METER FULL

BUTTON LOG (OFF)

These are my exact settings and you dont even need to do that but i do as the AI then kick ass and XRAY you alot spam all there special moves and all characters are covered in blood most the time.

I leave my PS3 running for however long i want to as the AI are kicking ass all the time its cool when i wake up if i leave it on overnight i press start quit which then saves it and check the area to see my times and they always add up.

Make sure you use controller 1 for this otherwise controller 2 will not add time up for you