KOTH bug? (not respect points)

guidope

I was playing KOTH a couple a minutes ago and was on a nice streak (7 wins) and I had to fight the guy I had bumped off in the beginning (he gave me 0 respect points).

When the game started and we were at the players select screen, he left the game. After that you get a screen with some text and 'Press Start Button' to start the next match. However, I can press start all I want, the match will not start (with like 4-5 people waiting in the room). The game is not frozen. The only thing I could do was leave the match through the 'O' button.

Is this a cheap way to bump someone off his win streak? It has happened to me at least 3 times now.

I was playing KOTH a couple a minutes ago and was on a nice streak (7 wins) and I had to fight the guy I had bumped off in the beginning (he gave me 0 respect points).

When the game started and we were at the players select screen, he left the game. After that you get a screen with some text and 'Press Start Button' to start the next match. However, I can press start all I want, the match will not start (with like 4-5 people waiting in the room). The game is not frozen. The only thing I could do was leave the match through the 'O' button.

Is this a cheap way to bump someone off his win streak? It has happened to me at least 3 times now.

Its happened to me about 5 times. I think its because the online play is terrible and something that still needs to be fixed