Challenge Tower 250

Dazzax788

Was that the Baraka, Sindel, Shao Kahn one? That was the last one I did. It was so painful and I just luck out and hit him with a fireball when we both had floating point life before he spam something else.

Yeah that one was annoying. If NRS is so concerned about balancing the game, they should eliminate the hitstun bypass. Luck based gameplay =/= challenging.

Shang Tsungs Throw regens a bit of health, spam it against Baraka and Sindel, I fought Kahn with a full health bar, and just about won lol.

Yeah it help with those two (IF they don't combo you before you can get that close), but not Shao Kahn. You just need a lot of both skill AND luck. The flashing has got to go.

Baracka and sindel arent to bad, and you gain a bit of health after you beat them. Just range Shao Khan and spam fireballs up his ass, literaly. Alot of people seem to have trouble with this one, but i wouldent even say its the hardest. Even the 300th challange isint to bad once you get the timing right. The challange where you have to fight 3 goro's with ermac was the hardest for me. FUCK GORO. 299 was a pain as well

251 and the 3 goros were the last ones for me to finish so flipping hard..for goros i ended up just moving towards him and then jumping over him with a small punch in the air and an uppercut then if he did a jump move or the arm dance or whatever the hell it is i did the force lift + push on him then repeat. but for 251 just gotta hope you dont get charged and hammered to death