Luck be a Lady trophy.

AegisAvenger

Am I better off doing it on Challenge 24 where I will just need 1 MK Coin or in the Fight section, where I will need 3 MK Coins?

Because I have been doing it in Challenge 24 and its almost always the slot above or below the MK coin...

If I do it in the Fight section, I always get 2 MK Coins...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I better off doing it on Challenge 24 where I will just need 1 MK Coin or in the Fight section, where I will need 3 MK Coins?

Because I have been doing it in Challenge 24 and its almost always the slot above or below the MK coin...

If I do it in the Fight section, I always get 2 MK Coins...

I did it with 6 slots on tower challenge 224.

Just make sure all of the slots have the coin and you will most likely get it.

I've gotten it twice now and my brother almost got it (1 slot didn't have the coin).

I've gotten it twice now and my brother almost got it (1 slot didn't have the coin).

Wow... I just went to do that challenge again and got it on first try. So weird... but I am not complaining! :D

Thanks a lot.

What's the reward for 6 slots? I know its 10,000 for 3 dragons.

I did every step of the video,and only took me 7 tries.I did it in expert mode.

Check

I did the same thing earlier and it still didn't work. Thats why I think its a hater; luckly I got all 4 hidden ladder trophies after I gave up attempt my over 50 retries.

Edited by Kyotaros
Spelling error

Lol it's weird how it's so hard for some people to get this yet so easy for others. I just went on the test your luck mode with 3 slots (beginner difficulty) with Smoke and maybe on my 3rd or 4th try got this trophy. Didn't press any buttons or do anything like that, it just happened. So i'm not sure whether doing any particular routine is actually benefitial or whether it's just superstition. :rolleyes:

Lol it's weird how it's so hard for some people to get this yet so easy for others. I just went on the test your luck mode with 3 slots (beginner difficulty) with Smoke and maybe on my 3rd or 4th try got this trophy. Didn't press any buttons or do anything like that, it just happened. So i'm not sure whether doing any particular routine is actually benefitial or whether it's just superstition. :rolleyes:

its completely random.

hitting the buttons during the spinning does nothing at all.

It's certainly easier to try and get in Challenge Tower than the TYL mode itself, it can be aggrevating waiting for the slot to have the 3 dragons lol

I don't see how it's easier since you have an additional 3 slots that you need to have the koin appear in for the trophy. I've tried both challenge 234 and test your luck dozens of times and have yet to get it.

I don't see how it's easier since you have an additional 3 slots that you need to have the koin appear in for the trophy. I've tried both challenge 234 and test your luck dozens of times and have yet to get it.

It's easier in so much that, if there's 6 reels, you have 6 chances to get a koin rather than 3. So statistically, it's more likely to happen. I got it one the normal 3 reel one though personally :rolleyes:

there is a way to 'boost' the mk coins to get them to appear.This is gonna sound corny, but this worked for me when I got the groove in(had been trying test your luck for 50 minutes before trying this ). found it somewhere on the internet, props to the guy who mentioned it.

I went to Fight--> test your luck --> scorpion --> expert.

IMMEDIATELY After the character has been chosen press the :square: button 7 times relatively fast (after you finished pressing there should be a small window before it stops turning, and finally stops on the koin)

IMMEDIATELY after the first koin has dropped, press the :triangle: button 7 times relatively fast (after you finished pressing there should be a small window before it stops turning, and finally stops on the koin)

Immediately after the second koin has dropped, press the :circle: button 7 times relatively fast (after you finished pressing there should be a small window before it stops turning, and finally stops on the koin)

This should net you the koins, and it worked for me. remember that you need the same timing for all the presses, but you'll get the feel for it pretty fast if you do it. hope this helps.

It's easier in so much that, if there's 6 reels, you have 6 chances to get a koin rather than 3. So statistically, it's more likely to happen. I got it one the normal 3 reel one though personally :rolleyes:

But you have to get a koin in all six reels to get the trophy that way as oppossed to 3 reels in tyl. Unless my game is just screwing me over. I got 3 out of 6 koins on one of my tries on the challenge 234 and didn't get it. Then I got 5 outta 6 koins for the challenge and still didn't get it. I also tried that button pressing trick with the 7x for each reel and that did me no good. I hate trophies that are just require random ass luck to achieve.

But you have to get a koin in all six reels to get the trophy that way as oppossed to 3 reels in tyl. Unless my game is just screwing me over. I got 3 out of 6 koins on one of my tries on the challenge 234 and didn't get it. Then I got 5 outta 6 koins for the challenge and still didn't get it. I also tried that button pressing trick with the 7x for each reel and that did me no good. I hate trophies that are just require random ass luck to achieve.

Oh right in that case then i stand corrected lol. I'd just assumed. I got it by just playing test your luck via the fight section on the main menu rather than the tower and got it after 5ish tries. I guess if you just keep at it then you'll get it soon enough. You can use the fights to spill blood to go towards your mastery trophies if you don't want them to seem like a waste, or just hit retry after each time the spin doesn't go your way of course lol. :p