tower 251 OMG

acemonkey87

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cangrass but does that help me no. Didnt ask if you completed it i ask for help and tips.other then good job on beating it why post on this thread?

right? i am on the same one. i can get past baraka and sindel no prob i am full health reaching shao kahn and just can't do it. i am currently trying to work the jump sweep kick spam to see if i can work it. i've been getting close but so far im about to scream with how annoying this one is...any actual help or strategies on how to do it for someone the video is working for?

just keep playing. each time you die, itll get a little bit easier. thats how it is with every challenge, including 300.

for khan, just spam fireballs when you can and avoid his hammer at all costs. dont save up for an xray, just use your 3 skulls enhanced move when possible.

Edited by 8BitArtist

right? i am on the same one. i can get past baraka and sindel no prob i am full health reaching shao kahn and just can't do it. i am currently trying to work the jump sweep kick spam to see if i can work it. i've been getting close but so far im about to scream with how annoying this one is...any actual help or strategies on how to do it for someone the video is working for?

ive tried to spam the fireballs which does work some what until he blitz the hell out of me. then the hammer i jump but still get hit or the spear i jump and get hit when i should have moved. lol somebody post up a vid on how to do this easy as hell with one try.

ive tried to spam the fireballs which does work some what until he blitz the hell out of me. then the hammer i jump but still get hit or the spear i jump and get hit when i should have moved. lol somebody post up a vid on how to do this easy as hell with one try.

just jump straight up for the hammer, if youre getting hit, your timing is off. you duck spears, not jump over them. as for the shoulder ram, keep as much distance as possible.

there is no "easy as hell" way. just get better. plain and simple.

there are challenges after this that are much harder.

just jump straight up for the hammer, if youre getting hit, your timing is off. you duck spears, not jump over them. as for the shoulder ram, keep as much distance as possible.

would agree thats theres harder challenges but me saying easy as hell, Not meaning easy as passable but the best route to beat it,and walk me tho it i guess idk lol this challenge is pissing me off

while i get what you are saying telling someone to just get better helps no one...i think just saying there are harder challenges than this gets that point across...pretty much i think only truly talented players can pass this... i just don't see how you can spam your way through this ladder so there is no easy way...

I'm stuck on this one aswell. I did skip it and now I only have this challenge and the last one left to finish. I've come close a couple of times but close isn;t good enough. LOL

I must say that the times I've been close I was just charging and jumping over for an uppercut, repeat but I just end up short. Only advice I have it to keep at it. I also seen a video on youtube and the guy playing was working some nice combos.

while i get what you are saying telling someone to just get better helps no one...i think just saying there are harder challenges than this gets that point across...pretty much i think only truly talented players can pass this... i just don't see how you can spam your way through this ladder so there is no easy way...

theres tips that people can show on vids, but i spam my way almost tho the whole thing i believe i could beat this if i didnt get double hit with the hammer every second. this tower aint that hard so far, this one right now is annoying me thats why i ask for help, thats why we have the site for right,help and trophy boosting

theres tips that people can show on vids, but i spam my way almost tho the whole thing i believe i could beat this if i didnt get double hit with the hammer every second. this tower aint that hard so far, this one right now is annoying me thats why i ask for help, thats why we have the site for right,help and trophy boosting

annoying is right...i hope to pass it but i just can't find a way around shao khan. It's been a whole night of it so i've called it quits for now.

main move is forward down back X, is going to increase ur dmg. At shao khan go on the other side of the screed and shoot fire balls, he is mostly gonna throw his spear or his hammer, u cant block the hammer so make sure to jump backwards. Good luck

main move is forward down back X, is going to increase ur dmg. At shao khan go on the other side of the screed and shoot fire balls, he is mostly gonna throw his spear or his hammer, u cant block the hammer so make sure to jump backwards. Good luck

I tired the fireballs against him and it doesn't work, somehow he always charges forward with his shoulder attack and the fireball or fireballs have little to no effect.

I have better luck jumping over him and uppercut or his square, triangle, triangle combo, jumping over him again and repeat... when I uppercut him I dash forward once and jump over him again. I only get lost when he starts to use that shoulder attack three or four times in a row. I got close well over five times doing it this way. I'm sure it'll work sooner or later, if your having trouble try it out and you'll see if you keep at it it'll get the job done.

I tired the fireballs against him and it doesn't work, somehow he always charges forward with his shoulder attack and the fireball or fireballs have little to no effect.

I have better luck jumping over him and uppercut or his square, triangle, triangle combo, jumping over him again and repeat... when I uppercut him I dash forward once and jump over him again. I only get lost when he starts to use that shoulder attack three or four times in a row. I got close well over five times doing it this way. I'm sure it'll work sooner or later, if your having trouble try it out and you'll see if you keep at it it'll get the job done.

that is working better but now Sindel is killing me lol

Here is the video on youtube that I seen in regards to this challenge. I'm having trouble with Baraka now... lol I need to give it a rest until tomorrow, pulled enough of my hair today. Haha.

[ame=http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc64u9ionNw&feature=BFa&list=PL689609F5618ADA81&index=28]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc64u9ionNw&feature=BFa&list=PL689609F5618ADA81&index=28[/ame]

Here is the video on youtube that I seen in regards to this challenge. I'm having trouble with Baraka now... lol I need to give it a rest until tomorrow, pulled enough of my hair today. Haha.

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc64u9ionNw&feature=BFa&list=PL689609F5618ADA81&index=28

i watch that video too. its good in showing but not as well in teaching you. if that makes any sense lol. if that was me i would have been gettin hit when i jump over his head,i would have been xray hit lol

I got this after a few tires, what i did was beat baraka with about half life, then for sindel and shao kahn i just kept on sweeping and for some reason they didnt block it and when i was far away from shao kahn i spammed him with fireballs and used the enhanced version to throw three skulls, lucky for me i just avoided his x-ray.

I got this after a few tires, what i did was beat baraka with about half life, then for sindel and shao kahn i just kept on sweeping and for some reason they didnt block it and when i was far away from shao kahn i spammed him with fireballs and used the enhanced version to throw three skulls, lucky for me i just avoided his x-ray.

got lucky my friend i put more hours in this one challenge then all the rest of them put 2gther

someone come to my house and beat this piece of shit challenge for me! i've already broken one controller, i don't need another one!

and no i'm not gonna buy my way out of doing it because i'm gonna have to come back to it sooner or later so don't even suggest it please

Edited by ApocalypticJoker

the best stragity i can give is just keep losing, the AIdifficluty will drop the more you loose, the easier it will b , just watch t.v, while pressing X button, check back at each commercial break, aznd try ur skills to c if you can do it , easy as hell dude but DONT TRY THE SPAM 1 ONLY MOVE ,, somehow the AI returns to the bitch mode ,lol,

i actually just beat challenge 300 and this was WAY harder to me. It took me like two days to beat this one and like ten minutes for challenge 300. i'm happy to have won but mad at how damn hard this was. Oh for 251 i spammed uppercuts and then for shao his fireballs...like i said it took me for freakin ever but i FINALLY got it.

Edited by darkrealm