Tower Challenge #134 *SPOILER*

eXcElLeNt29

I'm stuck at this challenge. #134: New Jax City. It says to pull off all of Jax's grab attacks... this includes two anti-air grab attacks... BUT your up against an opponent who just doesn't jump in Kabal. I swear. I have played this around 30 times just now and in all those 30 trys he only jumped in the air a total of 6-8 times and never once did he jump twice in a single match.

Any tips or hints towards getting this challenge done?

Yeah, this one gave me some trouble but there is a way to do both of his aerial attacks even though kabal doesnt jump that often. For the air gotcha and air throw, what you want to do is make sure kabal is near you then you do a ground stomp(:down:,back or forward,:cross: ) and as SOON as you do that quickly do the air throw(:up: + :r1: ) or the air gotcha (:down: ,back, :square:) and if you do it correctly when you do the ground stomp kabal will fly in the air and jax will perform the aerial attack. Hope this helps.

Yeah, this one gave me some trouble but there is a way to do both of his aerial attacks even though kabal doesnt jump that often. For the air gotcha and air throw, what you want to do is make sure kabal is near you then you do a ground stomp(:down:,back or forward,:cross: ) and as SOON as you do that quickly do the air throw(:up: + :r1: ) or the air gotcha (:down: ,back, :square:) and if you do it correctly when you do the ground stomp kabal will fly in the air and jax will perform the aerial attack. Hope this helps.

Ok. Thanks. I got it this way. down, forward, X & R2. It launches him to the top of the screen and quickly do the air grab commands. :applause:

• 2 weeks later...